Highlight record on list with QUEUE
Author Message
 Highlight record on list with QUEUE

Hi there

I have a ListBox using a QUEUE.
Before Opening the window i process a couple of files
and fillthe QUEUE.

So, in the window I put a local variable to search
a match on the QUEUE. I use InString and works great

But my problem is how to highlight the matched records.
I try with PROP:SelEnd and PROP:SelStart and works
not so fine as I wished becouse when i try to search for
second time i dont get the match value.

Anyone know how to highlight a record on a list using QUEUE ???

Thanks in advance

Sat, 21 May 2005 10:55:21 GMT
 Highlight record on list with QUEUE
Hi Edgar

I don't know the answer to your question, but if you ask your question again
directly on the 'news.softvelocity.com', 'comp.lang.clarion' newsgroup, I'm
sure you will get some answers.

Due to some unknown reason, the 'comp'lang.clarion' newsgroup is not being
synchronised properly and the best results can be gotten directly at the
Soft Velocity servers.

Frank

Quote:
> Hi there

> I have a ListBox using a QUEUE.
> Before Opening the window i process a couple of files
> and fillthe QUEUE.

> So, in the window I put a local variable to search
> a match on the QUEUE. I use InString and works great

> But my problem is how to highlight the matched records.
> I try with PROP:SelEnd and PROP:SelStart and works
> not so fine as I wished becouse when i try to search for
> second time i dont get the match value.

> Anyone know how to highlight a record on a list using QUEUE ???

> Thanks in advance

Sun, 22 May 2005 09:53:06 GMT
 Highlight record on list with QUEUE
An Example for Legacy:

In the Listboxformater check the Color-flag.

Go to the Embed: End Format an element of teh QueueBrowse
For each Field you can define the foreground and Background if the
expression is true

IF (Loc:RLNr = Fer:RLNr)
  BRW1::FER:FaufNr:NormalFG = Color:Red
  BRW1::FER:FaufNr:NormalBG = Color:Blue
  BRW1::FER:FaufNr:SelectedFG = Color:Black
  BRW1::FER:FaufNr:SelectedBG = Color:white

  BRW1::FER:RLNr:NormalFG = Color:Red
  BRW1::FER:RLNr:NormalBG = Color:Blue
  BRW1::FER:RLNr:SelectedFG = Color:Black
  BRW1::FER:RLNr:SelectedBG = Color:white
end

THATS IT

Regards Markus

Quote:

> Hi Edgar

> I don't know the answer to your question, but if you ask your question again
> directly on the 'news.softvelocity.com', 'comp.lang.clarion' newsgroup, I'm
> sure you will get some answers.

> Due to some unknown reason, the 'comp'lang.clarion' newsgroup is not being
> synchronised properly and the best results can be gotten directly at the
> Soft Velocity servers.

> Frank

> > Hi there

> > I have a ListBox using a QUEUE.
> > Before Opening the window i process a couple of files
> > and fillthe QUEUE.

> > So, in the window I put a local variable to search
> > a match on the QUEUE. I use InString and works great

> > But my problem is how to highlight the matched records.
> > I try with PROP:SelEnd and PROP:SelStart and works
> > not so fine as I wished becouse when i try to search for
> > second time i dont get the match value.

> > Anyone know how to highlight a record on a list using QUEUE ???

> > Thanks in advance

Mon, 23 May 2005 00:18:29 GMT
 Highlight record on list with QUEUE
Hi Edgar,

Quote:
>Anyone know how to highlight a record on a list using QUEUE ???

This should work after you have fetched the correct record from the
queue:

Select(?List,Pointer(Q))

Where Q is the queue structure and ?List is the listbox use variable.

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

ICQ:  113314380

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Mon, 23 May 2005 03:58:09 GMT

1. C4a Highlight bar on first record in queue returning from update

2. C4b ABC - Find and highlight a certain record in a child browse

3. Highlighted record

4. Moving a browse highlight bar to a record

5. Starting browse highlighting the last record

6. Deleting Highlighted Record in Browse

7. Grabbing Highlighted Record from Browse

8. Highlight first record on the browse

9. highlighted record

10. CLASSes and QUEUEs (was: Re: QUEUE in QUEUE)

11. Wrong record highlighted

12. Set highlighted record to top of browse box after locate