Report - Detail Band
Author Message
 Report - Detail Band

Hello all,

Is there any reason why the detail band in the report cannot be set to
landscape?  I have no problems with any headers, etc...it's just the detail
band.

Deb Simpson

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Report - Detail Band
Open your report in the report formatter. Go to View|Page Layout and stretch
the detail area to the desired width and height.

--
Lee White
Team TopSpeed

etc2000 !  Interested in attending?  http://216.82.30.86/etc2000.html
Latest stats: http://216.82.30.86/latest_etc2000_poll_statistics.html

Quote:
> Hello all,

> Is there any reason why the detail band in the report cannot be set to
> landscape?  I have no problems with any headers, etc...it's just the
detail
> band.

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Blank lines in Report (Detail Band)

2. Report-Detail Band

3. Report detail band

4. Height of report detail band

5. Detail band vs Form band

6. Report with 2 Detail bands

7. Report Writer and Multiple Detail Bands

8. multiple detail band in report writer

9. Reporting - Lost Headers and Detail bands

10. Enabling detail band of report

11. Multiple detail bands in report question

12. Report Writer 2: Problem with Multiple Detail Bands