ATTN Ville RE ToolTips on Region
Author Message
 ATTN Ville RE ToolTips on Region

Hello Gang,

If you want to set particular region tooltip by your self, you can do
that like this:
?MyRegion{Prop:Tooltip} = 'Hello'

Regards,
Ville

I have tried the above code using CW5b ABC and I cannot get it to work
on a string variable. The string variable contains a count of records
in a browse. I have tried various embed points with no success.
The AntTools Templates let me do it but then the AntTools Tips show
through on a new window from underneath. Any further help would be
much appreciated.

TIA

Kerry McNally

Sun, 22 May 2005 08:56:28 GMT
 ATTN Ville RE ToolTips on Region
Kerry,

Quote:
> I cannot get it to work on a string variable.

That is correct. You cannot put a tooltip on a string variable.

Quote:
> I have tried the above code using CW5b ABC

No, you haven't.
Put a region around your string variable and assign
the tooltip to that region as per Ville's code.

--

Best regards,
Maarten

"My software never has bugs.
  It just develops random features."

Mon, 23 May 2005 03:24:15 GMT

1. Tooltips on Regions!

2. Region within a region???

3. Att Ville Vahtera RE rasutil

4. Looking for Ville Vahtera

5. Adobe PDF Interface - Thank You to Ville Vahtera

6. Looking For: ToolTips on ActionButtons

7. No tooltips

8. Tooltips on Presenters?

9. VSE - no Tooltips on toolbar?

10. VW5i4: Tooltips for Menu buttons