E-Mail in Clarion 5.5 ee
Author Message
 E-Mail in Clarion 5.5 ee

I'm using Clarion 5.5 and want to add Mail-funktinality to my Clarion
Programm. e.g.: Clarion creates a databse report and send it
automaticly to a certain mail-adress. Is there a posssibilty to do
this?

Thanx Manuel

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:32:00 GMT
 E-Mail in Clarion 5.5 ee
Hi Manuel

Try NetTalk templates. (Available from www.capesoft.com)

Regards

Daan Marais

Quote:
> I'm using Clarion 5.5 and want to add Mail-funktinality to my Clarion
> Programm. e.g.: Clarion creates a databse report and send it
> automaticly to a certain mail-adress. Is there a posssibilty to do
> this?

> Thanx Manuel

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:34:10 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5 EE using the Clarion Templates - No Take New Selection Embed

2. Error Clarion 5.5 ee and ODBC

3. Clarion 5.5 EE RC2

4. MySQL and Clarion 5.5 EE

5. Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE

6. Clarion 5.5 EE not compatible with Windows WinXP

7. Clarion 5.5 EE does not start in ME

8. Clarion 5.5 ee & Internet

9. MAPI Mail in Clarion 5.5