FBI & TS nailing pirates
Author Message
 FBI & TS nailing pirates

Hi!
The TS-South Africa newsletter reported that TS is working with the FBI to
nail software pirates. Do you think that creepy chappie, "Norman" I think
his name was (remember "C5ee softwares - US$30" in August) got nailed? I
certainly hope so!

Also another excellent move is to discontinue C5PE and introduce "C5 Plus" -
that includes C5 IDE + Data Modeller and MSSQL + some other things that I
can't remember right now.  I like that - scaling CW professional developers
more towards SQl and allowing them the use of Data modeller.
Whadya think?
--
Best regards
James Cooke

Thu, 28 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FBI & TS nailing pirates
Good Idea
Quote:
> Whadya think?

Thu, 28 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FBI & TS nailing pirates
Hi James,

I just thought TS could have used Hank Ashers system to locate the address
on the phone numbers in the US instead of the FBI, after all I think it near
enough contains everything <vbg>

Best Regards

Thu, 28 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FBI & TS nailing pirates
James

Was is a data modeller

Quote:
>more towards SQl and allowing them the use of Data modeller.

   Warm regards

     Elli

CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Thu, 28 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FBI & TS nailing pirates
Hi Elli!
Data Modeller is the *coolest* tool. It creates an entity relation model
from your dictionary, which is printable. Absolutely essential when coding
source around complex relationships, as it is printable, and all you have to
do is look at the printout for a quick reminder on how the tables all join
up together. Amazing thing is is that it was written in Clarion! It is
shipped with Enterprise.

--
Best regards
James Cooke
Certified Clarion Developer

Thu, 28 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FBI & TS nailing pirates
James

I am in the steam engine era  , no dictionary relations everything
hand coded

   Warm regards

     Elli

CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Thu, 28 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FBI & TS nailing pirates
"Norman" seems to have three addresses : one in US, one in UK, one in
Australia. FBI is internal US authority therefore are not much use for
guys like him. (If he's clever he probably lives in a fourth country!)

Data Modeller I found to less useful and takes longer to setup and use
than the Dictionary itself and a very large piece of paper.
It also looks like it's in version 1 and could be useful by version 2
or 3. It could also be more useful with a 1600x1280 screen <g>

Stephen Fulton.

Quote:
> Hi Elli!
> Data Modeller is the *coolest* tool. It creates an entity relation
model
> from your dictionary, which is printable. Absolutely essential when
coding
> source around complex relationships, as it is printable, and all you
have to
> do is look at the printout for a quick reminder on how the tables all
join
> up together. Amazing thing is is that it was written in Clarion! It is
> shipped with Enterprise.

> --
> Best regards
> James Cooke
> Certified Clarion Developer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ts 3.1 src in Ts 1.17

2. TS C 3.1 & Available Disk Space

3. TS C++ Manuals & GenCode manuals

4. TS C++ & M2

5. TS 3.10, VID & Pathes

6. OS/2 memory problem & TS 3.1

7. TS 3.02 & bios.def

8. Magazine articles, was Re: Another nail...?

9. Hitting the nail (brad) on the head!

10. Windows extensions to nail a toplevel to the top of a display

11. Which Virus did I get nailed by ?