Native win32 list view control available for Clarion!
Author Message
 Native win32 list view control available for Clarion!

We have just released a new product called SysList. It's the fourth product
in our series of wrapper classes for common controls - this time it wraps
around the list view control. You'll know list views from the Microsoft
Windows Explorer; it's the control the Explorer uses to display the files -
with large icon, small icon, list and report view. But these controls are
also used in more and more applications (Office, PcAnywhere, SQL Server,
...) and the list is strill growing! Now you can add this to your Clarion
applications in minutes! This is a small list of features offered by the
SysList class and the surrounding templates:
- displays data from Clarion queues
- clickable headers / item sorting
- drag-and-drop reordering of columns
- grid-lines (in report view)
- flat scrollbars
- label-editing
- single or multiple item selection
- checkboxes
- callback procedures for event handling
- hot-tracking
and more...

Please visit http://www.*-*-*.com/
is also available. SysList can be ordered at our site or at ClarionShop
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

--
Chris Jong
solid.software

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:32:08 GMT
 Native win32 list view control available for Clarion!
Really NICE!

Can I replace all the usual 'old style' CW queue listboxes
with this product?

Rgds,
Ville

Quote:
> We have just released a new product called SysList. It's the fourth
product
> in our series of wrapper classes for common controls - this time it wraps
> Please visit http://www.solidsoftware.de/syslist.htm for details. A demo
> is also available. SysList can be ordered at our site or at ClarionShop
> (http://www.clarionshop.com).

> --
> Chris Jong
> solid.software
> http://www.solidsoftware.de

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:14:31 GMT
 Native win32 list view control available for Clarion!
Ville,

Quote:
> Really NICE!

Thanks!

Quote:
> Can I replace all the usual 'old style' CW queue listboxes
> with this product?

There are some things you can NOT do with SysList. Currently, I can think of
conditionally colored cells and fonts for cells (or: styles in common).
Trees cannot be done, nor can VCR buttons. On the other hand, there are lot
of nice features you'd gain. And remember, you can always use both,
Clarion's list box and SysList.

Regards,
Chris

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:07:48 GMT
 Native win32 list view control available for Clarion!
Chris,

Looks really good. Question: Will it work with Clarionet?

TF

Quote:
> We have just released a new product called SysList. It's the fourth
product
> in our series of wrapper classes for common controls - this time it wraps
> around the list view control. You'll know list views from the Microsoft
> Windows Explorer; it's the control the Explorer uses to display the
files -
> with large icon, small icon, list and report view. But these controls are
> also used in more and more applications (Office, PcAnywhere, SQL Server,
> ...) and the list is strill growing! Now you can add this to your Clarion
> applications in minutes! This is a small list of features offered by the
> SysList class and the surrounding templates:
> - displays data from Clarion queues
> - clickable headers / item sorting
> - drag-and-drop reordering of columns
> - grid-lines (in report view)
> - flat scrollbars
> - label-editing
> - single or multiple item selection
> - checkboxes
> - callback procedures for event handling
> - hot-tracking
> and more...

> Please visit http://www.solidsoftware.de/syslist.htm for details. A demo
> is also available. SysList can be ordered at our site or at ClarionShop
> (http://www.clarionshop.com).

> --
> Chris Jong
> solid.software
> http://www.solidsoftware.de

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:14:03 GMT
 Native win32 list view control available for Clarion!
Hi Tom,

didn't test it. But as you might guess we're doing a lot of api stuff which
makes it harder to use with ClarionNet. I've already contact Michael Brooks
about that. I'll let you know when there's something new...

--
Chris Jong
solid.software

Quote:
> Chris,

> Looks really good. Question: Will it work with Clarionet?

> TF

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:08:10 GMT

1. Native win32 list view control still on special!

2. (g)sed 3.02 for native Win32 available

3. Native Slider Control in Clarion

4. Need List View control for C5 ABC

5. Need List View control for C5ASC

6. Clarion's Propery List - Desired solution to MAX controls

7. Oberon-2 Win32 Native

8. Trouble compiling mzschme as a standalone native executable in win32

9. native Win32 XEmacs port

10. Clarion Online Full Archive Now Available - Clarion Magazine, October 17, 2000

11. Native Interbase Driver for Clarion, WHY??

12. Native-Oracle vs ODBC-DB2 with Clarion 5.5