cw1.5 help help help
Author Message
 cw1.5 help help help

I am using CLW 1.5, and have need to do the following..

I have a button on the window, that when I press the

button, it runs my internet browser. That works fine.

What I am in need of doing is have my browser go to a

default website that i have embedded in the code.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 cw1.5 help help help

Bob,

What I am in need of doing is have my browser go to a

default website that i have embedded in the code.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.<<

Look at SHELL EXECUTE, or look at my QuickEez templates.  There is a
template that does exactly that.  If you like, I will email you a demo

--
Eric Jacobowitz

http://www.castlecomputer.com

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 cw1.5 help help help

Hi Bob,

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:10:05 -0500, Bob Girard

Quote:

>I am using CLW 1.5, and have need to do the following..

>I have a button on the window, that when I press the

>button, it runs my internet browser. That works fine.

>What I am in need of doing is have my browser go to a

>default website that i have embedded in the code.

>I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Send the url as a parameter:

LOC:CommandLine = CLIP(LOC:BrowserPath) & ' ' & LOC:UrlPath
LOC:Module = Winexec(LOC:CommandLine,1)

I seem to recall that we had to use double quotes around some or all
parts of the command to make it work...  Can't remember...

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
Allerup Edb
Tel: +45 4675 7122
Fax: +45 4675 7144
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Mon, 17 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW1.5 Help Help Help

2. HELP, HELP, HELP, Brequest 5.X and CW1.501

3. Printing large text fields in cw1.5 help help please

4. help! f90.help help help help

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP

9. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

10. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

11. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

12. help wanted ! (cw1.5)