Browse or Table with image
Author Message
 Browse or Table with image

Hi folks,

        I want to know if same body can tell me how can I put image in
Browse  with  CW.  The name of the image is a variable that is contein in
the file to browse.

Thanks

Cordialmente                                            Marcelo Romano

____________________________________
HMRSYSTEMS & ASOC.
____________________________________
GRECIA 4450 (1428) BS. AS. (ARGENTINA)
TELEFONO :  703-5539 371-8867
MOVIMEMO: 411-1111 codigo 035492

____________________________________

Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lookup to ODBC table repositions browse to 1st row in table

2. Displaying MSSQL table layouts in Browse

3. Dynamically selecting a table in browse using SQL

4. Changing tables on the fly in a browse using SQL

5. Browsing and Converting a Multi Table .tps file

6. Selecting to a EIPbrowse from another table based browse

7. Browsing tables in single DOS file

8. Problem using a Browse Box on a Pervasive.SQL table (RESET function)

9. Creating Browse Tables

10. CW55PE legacy browse accessing a remote SQL 7 table

11. Oracle Table Browse

12. Browse table lookups