Christmas Sale 50% OFF plus a FREE GIFT
Author Message
 Christmas Sale 50% OFF plus a FREE GIFT

Gitano Software CHRISTMAS SALE

*Save 50% OFF your entire order during our Christmas Sale, and get a FREE
GIFT with every purchase over $50.

* Sale does not apply to bundles or gCalPro.  To get your discount simply
place the order at the regular price and we will deduct the total before we
charge your card.
Any order over $50 will receive one of the following (your choice):  IconsXP
I, IconsXP II, PowerSearch, or PDF Manager.
All purchases will automatically be entered in our Christmas Drawing.
Sale ends December 20th, 2002.

Regards,
Jesus F. Moreno
CEO, President
Gitano Software, Inc.
Certified Clarion Developer
ASP Developer Member
www.GitanoSoftware.com ---Software Consulting and Development
www.1stShareware.com -----Your first stop for cool shareware
www.g-reg.com --------------Software Licensing and Registration
www.ClarionUtilities.com -----Add-ons for Clarion Developers
www.1stLogoDesign.com ----Custom Logos and more

Sun, 22 May 2005 02:34:07 GMT

1. ANN: 50% OFF Memorial Day Sale

2. 50% off sale extended another 24 hours

3. One day Sale - 50% OFF

4. ANN: Tomorrow last day - 50% OFF

5. ANN: gCal @ 50% OFF

6. Get gSec at a great price - 50% OFF

7. 30-50% Off Engineering Textbooks

8. 50% Sale extended one more day

9. Product Scope 32 PRO - Limited Time 50 Percent Sale

10. The Perfect Christmas Gift 9332

11. The Perfect Christmas Gift 6909