clarion bug
Author Message
 clarion bug

c55ee

FileQueue queue(FQ)
Filename cstring(256)
FileRef   &file  ! no error here
                end

FQ:FileRef &= SomeFile   ! generates compiler error invalid assignment
FileQueue.FileRef &= SomeFile  ! NO ERROR

hmm...

Chris Bordeman

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 05:44:44 GMT
 clarion bug
Chris

Quote:
> FQ:FileRef &= SomeFile   ! generates compiler error invalid assignment
> FileQueue.FileRef &= SomeFile  ! NO ERROR

Always use the dot syntax when working with reference variables they are a
bit flaky with prefixes for some reason

Take care

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:29:45 GMT
 clarion bug
I guess so ;)

Quote:
> Chris

> > FQ:FileRef &= SomeFile   ! generates compiler error invalid assignment
> > FileQueue.FileRef &= SomeFile  ! NO ERROR

> Always use the dot syntax when working with reference variables they are a
> bit flaky with prefixes for some reason

> Take care

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 23:30:53 GMT
 clarion bug
Yes, I posted this to the bugs a little while ago. Subject "Queue and &File
Type. I didn't get any response.

Quote:
> c55ee

> FileQueue queue(FQ)
> Filename cstring(256)
> FileRef   &file  ! no error here
>                 end

> FQ:FileRef &= SomeFile   ! generates compiler error invalid assignment
> FileQueue.FileRef &= SomeFile  ! NO ERROR

> hmm...

> Chris Bordeman

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 00:11:02 GMT

1. Clarion Bug CW5EE

2. Clarion Bug????

3. Clarion bug found...

4. Clarion Bugs & Reporting

5. I Need HELP with wierd browse box behavior, Clarion Bug?

6. Incredibly Diabolical Clarion Bug !!! -- Drastic Ramifications For All !!!!

7. Have Clarion bug in CW2.0 with using API...???

8. BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, C4 BUGS

9. CLARION?CLARION!CLARION!!

10. Clarion Dos Bug Report?

11. 'Bug' in a Clarion *.DAT File