More questions
Author Message
 More questions

As I develop my app with 5.5PE in a Windows2000 environment, is there
anything I need to be aware of (or beware of) that would prevent my app from
running on other windows platforms (95, 98, ME, etc)??

TIA

Tom Ferguson

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:36:47 GMT
 More questions
Compile in 32-bit, and they should run fine.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> As I develop my app with 5.5PE in a Windows2000 environment, is there
> anything I need to be aware of (or beware of) that would prevent my app
from
> running on other windows platforms (95, 98, ME, etc)??

> TIA

> Tom Ferguson

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:46:27 GMT
 More questions
Tom,

Regarding earlier questions:

Suggest visiting here often:
http://www.tomruby.com/clarion/

For password protection  look at SuperPasscode
http://www.boxsoft.net/

For security - controlling access down to the field level - Look at -
SECWIN
For getting a handle on future changes/m upgrading users programs/files
- File Manager 2
http://www.capesoft.com/

Suggest each app start with these three FIRST - in fact save some time
and create a "base " app with
these three from which you can use to start any app.

HTH

Gregg Matteson

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 02:18:42 GMT

1. Questions-Questions-Questions-Answers-Answers

2. Question(Questions, questions...)

3. Newbie Question: Realbasic Question

4. Questions Questions

5. Questions and more questions...

6. Browse Question / Report question

7. ***Data buffering question. Long post, lots of questions

8. questions, questions!

9. Questions, questions!

10. MicroWorlds Pro "QUESTION Set Size" question

11. OS/2 REXX Question (Object REXX Question Inside)

12. Doc question and Mount question