help setting a value to a local field variable on a form
Author Message
 help setting a value to a local field variable on a form

(CW4)  when doing a lookup in a form I am trying to set a local variable to
a field from the lookup file.  what used to be easy in previous versions
seems  difficult in cw4,  can somebody please please tell me how to do this

Thanks in advance

Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. local variable and local variable in block behave differently

2. Using local variable for dictionary field description

3. How to hide fields from FORM while getting values using Lookups in Clarion/ASP

4. CW2.003 - local variable as a memo field

5. CW 2.003 - Memo field as a local variable?

6. Field values dissappear on input form

7. CGI module and form fields values

8. Form field value

9. Differance between Local Variable and Value Property Node ?

10. Local Variable vs. Property Node (Value)

11. Local Variable vs. Property Node (Value)

12. set!, local or glabol on variable mutation?