Tintools print previewer prints too many pages
Author Message
 Tintools print previewer prints too many pages

When I use the print previewer and tell it to print 5 copies, it
sometimes prints 10 or 15.
Has anyone else had a problem like this?
Jim March
C5.5EEH ABC

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:03:14 GMT
 Tintools print previewer prints too many pages
Best print previewer on the market for Clarion... RPM from Lodestar.

Ben E. Brady
Brady & Associates, LLC.

Quote:
> When I use the print previewer and tell it to print 5 copies, it
> sometimes prints 10 or 15.
> Has anyone else had a problem like this?
> Jim March
> C5.5EEH ABC

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:42:41 GMT
 Tintools print previewer prints too many pages
Not that I can remember?

Quote:
> When I use the print previewer and tell it to print 5 copies, it
> sometimes prints 10 or 15.
> Has anyone else had a problem like this?
> Jim March
> C5.5EEH ABC

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:24:26 GMT
 Tintools print previewer prints too many pages
I have.
When I tried to change a number of copies to 2 and print
without preview i used to get 4 printouts.
 I got rid of it somehow by changing
a few lines in Tintrptv.clw . My modifications purpose
was to prime the number of copies from ini file
Unfortunatelly I just started looking around for the
modified version and can not find it.
Anyway as far as I remember the problem is
related to SELF.Print copies which is initially
(I don't know why) set to 1 in the first procedure
called by the template and then somehow
recalculated.
If i find some spare time I shall do it again
since one of my programs is using the modified
version.

--
Regards

Greg Wajszczuk

when replying remove 123 from the address

Quote:
> When I use the print previewer and tell it to print 5 copies, it
> sometimes prints 10 or 15.
> Has anyone else had a problem like this?
> Jim March
> C5.5EEH ABC

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:56:36 GMT
 Tintools print previewer prints too many pages
That would be great.  I rely on it for this app to print multiple
copies.  Thanks

Jim.

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:56:36 +0200, "Grzegorz Wajszczuk"

Quote:

>I have.
>When I tried to change a number of copies to 2 and print
>without preview i used to get 4 printouts.
> I got rid of it somehow by changing
>a few lines in Tintrptv.clw . My modifications purpose
>was to prime the number of copies from ini file
>Unfortunatelly I just started looking around for the
>modified version and can not find it.
>Anyway as far as I remember the problem is
>related to SELF.Print copies which is initially
>(I don't know why) set to 1 in the first procedure
>called by the template and then somehow
>recalculated.
>If i find some spare time I shall do it again
>since one of my programs is using the modified
>version.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:00:51 GMT

1. PRINT PREVIEWER FREEWARE - FormView - Views HP PCL Print Output / Prints PCL to ANY WINDOWS PRINTER

2. Printing only desired pages in report previewer

3. Selectable Page Printing from C5's Previewer

4. How to print the Total of pages to Print

5. Print panel prints blank pages

6. Disable Print Button on Report Previewer

7. Tintools Previewer -- No of Copies

8. Disable Print Button in Report Previewer

9. Customize Print Previewer

10. Page by page printing in VWIN?

11. How to print from page to page?

12. How to print from page to page?