XPLORE TEMPLATES FROM DataMatrix Software
Author Message
 XPLORE TEMPLATES FROM DataMatrix Software

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone used xplore templates that lets end users choose field(s) to
include/exclude in a browse? If so, does it work with c55ee? Any help
regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Shailesh Shah

Sat, 21 May 2005 21:02:40 GMT
 XPLORE TEMPLATES FROM DataMatrix Software
We use xplore in several of our applications.  We use CW5.5, ABC templates.
Very good template.

Tim Morrison
ECI Software

Quote:
> Hi Everyone,

> Has anyone used xplore templates that lets end users choose field(s) to
> include/exclude in a browse? If so, does it work with c55ee? Any help
> regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

> Shailesh Shah

Sun, 22 May 2005 06:04:32 GMT
 XPLORE TEMPLATES FROM DataMatrix Software
I use XPLORE in a Clarion 5.5ABC environment.
It works as advertised.
A very nice toolset.

        Tim

Quote:

> Hi Everyone,

> Has anyone used xplore templates that lets end users choose field(s) to
> include/exclude in a browse? If so, does it work with c55ee? Any help
> regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

> Shailesh Shah

Sun, 22 May 2005 19:58:56 GMT

1. Xplore template and Terminal Service

2. xplore and view template from nicetouch

3. Xplore Templates Stacked Columns

4. Xplore Templates

5. Questions about Xplore Templates

6. New templates added to Solace Software Free template set

7. New Mail Merge template from Solace Software and free Resort template

8. Decoding DataMatrix 2D barcode

9. Stealth Software Email Fax templates - Do they Work???

10. New Template Set fromQD Software.

11. New Template Set fromQD Software.

12. New free template set available from Solace Software