Found a great way to make WMF files!
Author Message
 Found a great way to make WMF files!

Hi,

I use a lot of WMF files becuase they are so small relative to BMP files
(1MB vs 25K) and they display and print well.

I bought 1 $35 copy of Visio on Ebay and used it for my newsletters and
then my manuals.  great product!  Intuitive,  not like TransForm, Corel,
Word or Topspeed report designer.

Then I tried Visio to make a WMF file and it worked!
--
regards,

chris

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Found a great way to make WMF files!
Another great use:

If you have MS-SQL or any database engine that supports ODBC:

Use Visio v5.0 PRO (Includes database wizard)  to create the database schema
then upload them to MS-SQL.  Then use the Clarion Dictionary Sync. to create
your dictionary.

I like this method over the buggie DM.  I have had NO success using it to
create any dictionary.  Although it does print a pretty picture of my
existing dictionaries.

Jerome.

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Making WMF files from Smalltalk

2. add multiple WMF-images to 1 WMF-file

3. copy temporary report wmf.file to permanent wmf

4. Converting PDF files to WMF files

5. How to convert WMF files to RTF files?

6. Palindrome finder: help find ways to speed up?

7. What makes LL(1) so great?

8. Great Article: Tcl + Java = A match made for scripting

9. VW: Interface with CADand WMF-files

10. Printing a report to a WMF file

11. WMF Report file location

12. Moving a .WMF file to a BLOB