Clarion Programming Job!
Author Message
 Clarion Programming Job!

CLARION PROGRAMMERS
with comprehensive knowledge of Clarion 2.x and 3.x and Clarion for Windows.
Minimum of 2 years experience.
Knowledge of Novell, TCP/IP, and ASP are all a plus.

This company provides on-line information services to Government and Fortune
 500 Companies. Ground floor opportunity with dynamic South Florida company.
Excellent financial and career growth prospects.

or fax to 561-852-0231

All resumes will be considered, but only qualified candidates will be
 contacted.

Wed, 03 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Programming Job!

Quote:

> This company provides on-line information services to Government and
Fortune
>  500 Companies. Ground floor opportunity with dynamic South Florida
company.
> Excellent financial and career growth prospects.

So why are these jobs always in South Florida, and never "West-Central
Illinois?" <smirk>

--
Tom Ruby

http://www.netins.net/showcase/tomruby/
Find resources mentioned in this newsgroup:
   http://www.netins.net/showcase/tomruby/clarion/

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Programming Job!

Quote:
> Tom,
>     "West-Central Illinois"? You mean like Peoria? Cuba? Litchfield?
> Assumption? (yea, there all towns there) Are you from Illinois? (I've
> always maintained that this state is always refereed to as 'ILL' and just
> over the line from Missouri (read: "misery" <BG>)). Just curious.

> Regards,

Yup.  I live in Industry (actually, 5 miles from Industry).

--
Tom Ruby

http://www.netins.net/showcase/tomruby/
Find resources mentioned in this newsgroup:
   http://www.netins.net/showcase/tomruby/clarion/

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Programming Job!

Tom,
    "West-Central Illinois"? You mean like Peoria? Cuba? Litchfield?
Assumption? (yea, there all towns there) Are you from Illinois? (I've
always maintained that this state is always refereed to as 'ILL' and just
over the line from Missouri (read: "misery" <BG>)). Just curious.

Regards,

kurtt

Quote:

> So why are these jobs always in South Florida, and never "West-Central
> Illinois?" <smirk>

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Programming Job!

Because of the balmy winters? <seg>

--
Russell B. Eggen
Topspeed Corporation

[Using MS Outlook]

|So why are these jobs always in South Florida, and never "West-Central
|Illinois?" <smirk>

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Programming Job!

Heah Russ, I see that there are a couple of classes scheduled in
Cleveland for February. I think that you ought to volunteer for those.
Cleveland is an absolutely beautiful city in the winter time.  It's a little
cold, but not too much snow..... depending on what side of town
your on. .... <g>...

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Programming Job!

You are correct sir.  I am an acknowledged whimp when it comes to cold.  You may
keep your winters <vbg>

--
Russell B. Eggen
Topspeed Corporation

[Using MS Outlook]

|You guys in the SW just keep your stuffy (or was that balmy) old jobs.  You
|couldn't handle yourselves with three feet of snow on the ground.  Hah!  Take
|that, you bunch of softies.
|
|Whew!  Glad I got that off my chest.

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Programming Job!

I want to see some offers from the great NW.  Here we are in the shadow of M$
where nobody codes in Clarion?

Everybody's heard of Mt. St. Helens but nobody knows about Clarion.  Even Arnor
has been here.  He must have left because of the job shortages????

You guys in the SW just keep your stuffy (or was that balmy) old jobs.  You
couldn't handle yourselves with three feet of snow on the ground.  Hah!  Take
that, you bunch of softies.

Whew!  Glad I got that off my chest.

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Programming Job!

I need to make a side trip to Houston to get outfitted for a space suit.  It is
the only way I could survive Artic conditions with temps below 60F <vbg>

--
Russell B. Eggen
Topspeed Corporation

[Using MS Outlook]

|Heah Russ, I see that there are a couple of classes scheduled in
|Cleveland for February. I think that you ought to volunteer for those.
|Cleveland is an absolutely beautiful city in the winter time.  It's a little
|cold, but not too much snow..... depending on what side of town
|your on. .... <g>...

Sun, 07 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Programming Job!

Hi Larry,

Quote:
>Everybody's heard of Mt. St. Helens but nobody knows about Clarion.  Even Arnor
>has been here.  He must have left because of the job shortages????

Nah;)  But indeed I have and it's a beautiful country you got up
there:)  Got some very great dusk shots at Mt. Rainier from Mt. St.
Helen while I was there...  Maybe I put them up on the net sometime...

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
Allerup Edb
Tel: +45 4675 7122
Fax: +45 4675 7144
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Sun, 07 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Programming Job!

Larry,

Quote:
>You guys in the SW just keep your stuffy (or was that balmy) old jobs.  You
>couldn't handle yourselves with three feet of snow on the ground.  Hah!  Take
>that, you bunch of softies.

Three feet?  That's fall up here in Maine!  I need to scrape the frost
off my monitor before I can work in the morning.

Steve Brown
LincNet Internet Services

Sun, 07 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

 [ 36 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2] [3]

 Relevant Pages

1. Looking for international (long distance) job - programming in Clarion

2. MAINFRAME PROGRAMMING JOBS JOBS JOBS !!!

3. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

4. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

5. "VisualAge-Immediate Contract-Mutiple-MD-VA",md.jobs,va.jobs,dc.jobs

6. Russian(Moscow) programmer (CLARION) seek for job.

7. CLARION programmer looks for job

8. Clarion jobs

9. need a clarion job in CANADA

10. JOB!: Clarion Developer Required - UK

11. Clarion Job Opportunity: Tennessee

12. Clarion Jobs Page Updated