SQL templates
Author Message
 SQL templates

I would like to hear some of your expirience with SQL template you are
using? (which templates and do you recomande it or not, why)
Where I' can download soe free trial wersion?
 thanks

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 07:07:10 GMT
 SQL templates
I Have the Cowboy and Handy Tools templates. The Handy Tools are exellent -
If you just add an extension to each browse, you can work as you used to do
with TPS files.

Best regards

BB-Soft APS
Edvard Korsb?k

Quote:
> I would like to hear some of your expirience with SQL template you are
> using? (which templates and do you recomande it or not, why)
> Where I' can download soe free trial wersion?
>  thanks

Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:57:29 GMT

1. Icetips Cowboy SQL templates - New product release

2. How to program CCS SQL Templates

3. SQL Templates

4. Please use my SQL template utility

5. SQL templates - answer to JUAN

6. CCS SQL Templates and SUPPORT for them...

7. sql template

8. CCS SQL Template and Iversen's ODBC API

9. CCCS SQL TEMPLATES

10. Customised SQL Templates for Clarion

11. CCS SQL Template

12. DCT -> SQL templates