Strange screen size with Windows XP
Author Message
 Strange screen size with Windows XP

Hi All
    I an running my c55 app on a new windows xp michane and the screen size
in strange
the resalution looks wrong

I would like to recompile it after resizing the windows, But  I have other
windows 98 and 2000 machines using it as well
Thank You
Anthony Giaimo

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 03:02:04 GMT

1. Windows XP and Clipper app : Small Screen

2. Clipper application does not work on full screen of Windows XP

3. Windows XP and CVF console mode screen

4. Character size on the screen Windows NT 4.0

5. windows and screen sizes

6. Finding Screen Size to centre top-level window on Screen

7. XP mean Windows XP proffessional

8. Scrollbars under windows don't have correct size if created with sizes other than default

9. Clarion 5 app, windows 98 and windows XP

10. Something strange with C55 and XP

11. windows clipboard access with windows xp

12. strange XP problem