languages, environments etc -Reply -Reply
Author Message
 languages, environments etc -Reply -Reply

Hi Richard,

I have moved about all of my Clarion type files to Topspeed, which
generally speeds up all the issues and provides a generally better
stability for power outage corruptions.

We are in the process of going to a Client Server based solution, but are
awaiting a task groups assesment of a comprehesive business system
based on MS Sql-Server or Oracle 7.

I hope to move all my applications file structures directly to one or the
other as the company decides.

We have a Oracle 7 investment in a Logistic support system which is the
oracle driving force, and are looking at an accounting/Business system in
MS Sql-Server.

I will keep you posted.

Regards
Jimmy Lishman
Avitronics
Pretoria
South Africa

Sun, 07 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. languages, environments etc -Reply

2. Clarion vs. Topspeed file drivers -Reply -Reply

3. Transparent GIF's -Reply -Reply

4. Small network. -Reply -Reply

5. Database Interface for ACCPAC -Reply -Reply

6. Small network. -Reply -Reply

7. TPSBT Error -Reply -Reply

8. Browse lookup from form -Reply -Reply

9. New CFD3101 Template set upgrade available -Reply -Reply

10. Concatenate to logon proc -Reply -Reply

11. reply to Greg's reply

12. Stop complaining about FORTRAN--reply to replies