CW2003 Oracle Connect and Oracle 8 DLL's
Author Message
 CW2003 Oracle Connect and Oracle 8 DLL's

Hi There

When I install  Oracle 8 Client,  on my machine, my old application still
works fine until i need to access the CW2ORA32.DLL then it crashes.

CW2ORA32.DLL
------------------------
FileVersion
2.003.18.018
ProductVersion
2.003.00

This is because ORA73 and 72 is hardcoded in CW2ORA32.DLL

When I edit cw2ora32.dll and change the ora72.dll to ora804.dll, it becomes
unstable.
Is there some other way to fix this problem?
a patch somewhere that I can download?

--

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oracle DLLs required by Oracle Connect

2. Oracle / Oracle Connect Info

3. Oracle Connect, isn't

4. Problem connecting with Oracle Connect

5. Oracle Connect - No connect

6. Upgrade from Oracle-7 to Oracle-8

7. USING ORACLE ACCELERATOR WITH ORACLE 8

8. Oracle Accelerator vs Oracle Sequences

9. CW2003 + CWIC + Oracle: Opinions wanted

10. Python Oracle module for Oracle 8 -- NEED HELP!!!!

11. Connecting to ORACLE 9

12. VW5i.4 NC: Connecting to Oracle 8i