Evaluation Copy of clarion web edition 5.5
Author Message
 Evaluation Copy of clarion web edition 5.5

I need serial number to evaluate this version
Can you help me ?

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:33:38 GMT
 Evaluation Copy of clarion web edition 5.5

They will give you the serial number you need.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> I need serial number to evaluate this version
> Can you help me ?

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:07:46 GMT
 Evaluation Copy of clarion web edition 5.5
800-354-5444 <g>
Quote:

> I need serial number to evaluate this version
> Can you help me ?

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:36:33 GMT
 Evaluation Copy of clarion web edition 5.5
Ron,

    I think he is in Italy (".it"). Will an 800 number work from Europe?

    Regards,

    kurtt

Quote:

> 800-354-5444 <g>

> > I need serial number to evaluate this version
> > Can you help me ?

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:00:05 GMT
 Evaluation Copy of clarion web edition 5.5
Yes but he wil have to add 001 (00 is international from Europe and 1 is the
US country number)

--
Didier G. Le Duc
http://www.francened.com

Quote:
> Ron,

>     I think he is in Italy (".it"). Will an 800 number work from Europe?

>     Regards,

>     kurtt

> > 800-354-5444 <g>

> > > I need serial number to evaluate this version
> > > Can you help me ?

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:05:17 GMT
 Evaluation Copy of clarion web edition 5.5
yeah but US 800 #'s don't work for callers outside of the US so he'd need
001 954 785 4555. Of course he could install MSN messenger and then he can
the US or Canada free of charge.

richard

Quote:
> Yes but he wil have to add 001 (00 is international from Europe and 1 is
the
> US country number)

> --
> Didier G. Le Duc
> http://www.francened.com

> > Ron,

> >     I think he is in Italy (".it"). Will an 800 number work from Europe?

> >     Regards,

> >     kurtt

> > > 800-354-5444 <g>

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:12:47 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5 web edition

2. Wanted - Copy of Clarion 5.5 Web

3. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

4. Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta1 newsgroups

5. Clarion 5.5 Professional Edition Serial number

6. Wanted: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition

7. Evaluation Warning in Clarion 5.5 generated exe's

8. Clarion 5 Evaluation Enterprise Edition

9. Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.

10. Convert app from clarion 4 to clarion 5.5

11. Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 5.5a

12. Clarion 5 to Clarion 5.5