Export from Clarion version 2.1 Release 218A
Author Message
 Export from Clarion version 2.1 Release 218A

Are there are any utilities out there to extract data from Clarion 2.1
files to CSV's or DBF's etc ? I don't own a copy of Clarion and only
need the ability to extract data every now and then so it doesn't seem
worthwhile buying the full package, I know there are a few companies that
can do this for a large fee but I'm on a tight budget so anything cheap
and cheerful would be great :-)

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Export from Clarion version 2.1 Release 218A
The reporter can write to text files which you can then ? import  ,  and
then the ver 2.1 converter will convert clarion files to dbf format

        Elli

Quote:
> Are there are any utilities out there to extract data from Clarion 2.1
> files to CSV's or DBF's etc ? I don't own a copy of Clarion and only

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Export from Clarion version 2.1 Release 218A
Hi Bjorn,

There is a program called Data Junction that will allow you to convert
Clarion .DAT files to other formats.  I'm not sure of the cost but I think
it's about $200.  This program works with many different file formats and
would be a worthwhile addition to you toolkit.

HTH,

David Suthers

Quote:

>Are there are any utilities out there to extract data from Clarion 2.1
>files to CSV's or DBF's etc ? I don't own a copy of Clarion and only
>need the ability to extract data every now and then so it doesn't seem
>worthwhile buying the full package, I know there are a few companies that
>can do this for a large fee but I'm on a tight budget so anything cheap
>and cheerful would be great :-)

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Export from Clarion version 2.1 Release 218A
Did you try the CCVT utility?  It does exactly what you want and came
free with Clarion 2.1.

Al

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Export from Clarion 2.1 Dat files to ASCII

2. 2.1 rel 218a in Dos to excel or access

3. Clarion DOS 2.1 export arrays

4. Export filters for Clarion 2.1?

5. App Init version 2.1 released

6. Release of the ROL system version 2.1

7. Old Clarion Version 2.1 for Dos

8. Clarion for Dos Version 2.1

9. Help with error troubleshooting Clarion v2.1 rel 218A

10. Conversione programma da clarion 2.1 a Clarion 5

11. clarion 2.1 key files not working with clarion 4

12. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions