Wanted: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition
Author Message
 Wanted: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition

If anyone is willing to sell please contact me......

Bearn

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:11:36 GMT
 Wanted: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition

Quote:
>If anyone is willing to sell please contact me......

Are you kidding? <G>

Soft Velocity is willing to sell... www.softvelocity.com

I wouldn't part with mine for love nor money. Well... maybe for love,
but she'd have to be really something.

Good Luck!

Best Regards
Richard

The AppInit Template Set

www.sylkie.com

"Strip mine asteroids not rain forests!"

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:04:26 GMT
 Wanted: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2030834504

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2031771841

These links should get you started... then you can pay all of the upgrade
fees like everyone else here has done...<G>

Ben E. Brady
Brady & Associates, LLC.

Quote:
> If anyone is willing to sell please contact me......

> Bearn

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:04:23 GMT
 Wanted: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition
I have an extra one still in its sealed FedEx or UPS(?) box.

Marcos

Quote:
> If anyone is willing to sell please contact me......

> Bearn

Tue, 30 Nov 2004 05:50:13 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta1 newsgroups

2. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

3. have problems with clarion 5.5 enterprise

4. Clarion 5.5 web edition

5. Clarion 5.5 Professional Edition Serial number

6. Evaluation Copy of clarion web edition 5.5

7. Wanted - Copy of Clarion 5.5 Web

8. wanted - clarion 5 or 5.5

9. Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!

10. Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!

11. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition full !!!

12. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition !