InputBox
Author Message
 InputBox

Hi all,

Is there anything like Visual B's InputBox in Clarion?
It is like a message statement, but it is to ask the user for a simple
string without adding a new window.

Want something like:

LOC:Answer = InputBox('Enter something')

Thanks in advance

--
Regards,
Bruno Cippitelli

Asociacion de Clinicas y Sanatorios de Mendoza

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:41:40 GMT
 InputBox
I don't think so, but it is easy to create a small generic procedure which
returns entered text.

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Is there anything like Visual B's InputBox in Clarion?
> It is like a message statement, but it is to ask the user for a simple
> string without adding a new window.

> Want something like:

> LOC:Answer = InputBox('Enter something')

> Thanks in advance

> --
> Regards,
> Bruno Cippitelli

> Asociacion de Clinicas y Sanatorios de Mendoza

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:04:53 GMT
 InputBox
Yes there is.

Follow this link to the download:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards

--
Malcolm Gar{*filter*}

INTEGRA Systems
P O Box 3591
SOMERSET WEST
7130

Mobile: +27 (0) 82 445 6405

*
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any
part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying
to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to
ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail and the sender cannot
accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this
e-mail or attachments.
*

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Is there anything like Visual B's InputBox in Clarion?
> It is like a message statement, but it is to ask the user for a simple
> string without adding a new window.

> Want something like:

> LOC:Answer = InputBox('Enter something')

> Thanks in advance

> --
> Regards,
> Bruno Cippitelli

> Asociacion de Clinicas y Sanatorios de Mendoza

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:22:55 GMT
 InputBox
Thank you very much Malcom!!!

--
Regards,
Bruno Cippitelli

Asociacion de Clinicas y Sanatorios de Mendoza

Quote:
> Yes there is.

> Follow this link to the download:
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Regards

> --
> Malcolm Gar{*filter*}

> INTEGRA Systems
> P O Box 3591
> SOMERSET WEST
> 7130

> Mobile: +27 (0) 82 445 6405

> *
> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
> be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
> you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any
> part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying
> to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to
> ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail and the sender cannot
> accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this
> e-mail or attachments.

> *

> > Hi all,

> > Is there anything like Visual B's InputBox in Clarion?
> > It is like a message statement, but it is to ask the user for a simple
> > string without adding a new window.

> > Want something like:

> > LOC:Answer = InputBox('Enter something')

> > Thanks in advance

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Bruno Cippitelli

> > Asociacion de Clinicas y Sanatorios de Mendoza

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 04:22:41 GMT

1. how do I get a multicolumn drop box selection to show in the combo inputbox

2. InputBox 3rd parm

3. Buglet or WAD - using CRLFs with InputBox

4. Inputbox with win32api?