FTP
Author Message
 FTP

What resources are available for FTP/HTTP/Wininet?

Thanks

--
James Cooke
Austin Texas

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:19:59 GMT
 FTP
The Handy Tools
http://www.cwhandy.com

--
Didier G. Le Duc
http://www.francened.com

Quote:
> What resources are available for FTP/HTTP/Wininet?

> Thanks

> --
> James Cooke
> Austin Texas

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:58:33 GMT
 FTP
CapeSoft's NetTalk ( www.capesoft.com ) is an excellent tool with both
PreDefined object types (for easy common tasks such as Time Server/Client,
File Server/Client, Chat Server/Client, etc.) and NetSimple objects for
lower level work where you need to get "down and dirty" with things.  VERY
robust and easy to use.  Best of all - they work and support is A#1 from
CapeSoft.

Also in the HTTP world, Logic Central ( www.logicentral.com ) has some nice
tools ( HTTP Server/Client and a DBJumpstart tool that lets you serve a
Clarion database pretty easily) that are worth taking a look at.  They work
well too.

HTH

Charles Edmonds

Quote:
> What resources are available for FTP/HTTP/Wininet?

> Thanks

> --
> James Cooke
> Austin Texas

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:20:17 GMT
 FTP
http://www.openclarion.org/wininet/wininet.html

Always looking for more suggestions.

Ron

Quote:

> What resources are available for FTP/HTTP/Wininet?

> Thanks

> --
> James Cooke
> Austin Texas

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:44:34 GMT
 FTP
Nice site, Ron!
--
Kind regards,
James Cooke

www.ClarionFoundry.com

> http://www.openclarion.org/wininet/wininet.html

> Always looking for more suggestions.

> Ron

> > What resources are available for FTP/HTTP/Wininet?

> > Thanks

> > --
> > James Cooke
> > Austin Texas

Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:00:31 GMT
 FTP
On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 02:19:59 -0500, "James Cooke"

Quote:

>What resources are available for FTP/HTTP/Wininet?

>Thanks

We have FTP and HTTP components which can be used with Clarion.
Please download a copy of the SocketTools Library Edition package and
take a look at the Clarion samples for FTP and HTTP as well as ICMP
(PING), and SMTP.   (We do not offer any WinInet components, however,
as our products are built on top of the Winsock API).

SocketTools can be downloaded from our website at
http://www.catalyst.com

David

----

Catalyst Development Corporation   | application with ActivePatch. Download
http://www.catalyst.com/           | the SDK from www.activepatch.com

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 08:45:17 GMT
 FTP
NetTalk.  (www.capesoft.com)
ftp, http, email (send and receive), news, telnet, generic port servers &
clients, plus the "NetTalk" objects - server, client, chat, time, file
transfer etc....

Cheers
Bruce Johnson
CapeSoft

Quote:
> What resources are available for FTP/HTTP/Wininet?

> Thanks

> --
> James Cooke
> Austin Texas

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:17:20 GMT

1. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

2. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

3. new ftp engine at my ftp site!

4. expect:ftp:downloading new files from a huge ftp account

5. I can't ftp ftp.smli.com

6. Passive FTP to ftp.sunlabs.com

7. New files available at ftp://ftp.aud.alcatel.com Archive

8. Need FTP OCX or Clarion FTP template which is BETTER than EZFTP!!!

9. VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

10. FTP connection

11. APL2 via ftp

12. APL Newsreader via ftp