CW 20 beta 2
Author Message
 CW 20 beta 2

Does anyone have any idea when the next release will be?  Todd Carlson sent me
an app that I would like to take a look at.  However, my 2.0 beta 1 is too old
and I get a message saying that I need a newer version.

Its no big deal, but was wondering how long I was to wait.

TIA,

Russ Eggen

Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 CW 20 beta 2

Quote:
>Does anyone have any idea when the next release will be?  Todd Carlson sent me
>an app that I would like to take a look at.  However, my 2.0 beta 1 is too old
>and I get a message saying that I need a newer version.
>Its no big deal, but was wondering how long I was to wait.

I ordered My version 2.0 Beta on April 30th, recived it Friday, May 3,
it was version 1.

So they were still shipping version 1 as of April 30.

Sat, 31 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem running CW.20 on NT

2. CW 20 SE Instalation problem

3. Problems in CW 20 locator Browse

4. CW 20 CTLHTML.TPW Template

5. update cw 2.0 beta 1 to beta 2

6. SoftSentry by 20/20 software

7. 3DYear 2000 Solutions - [20/20]

8. 3DYear 2000 Solutions - [20/20]

9. Public Tcl/Tk training, July 16-20 and August 20-24

10. (simple-vector 20) vs (vector single-float 20)

11. Graphical problems with CW 5.5 EE beta

12. App Info - CW Xref Program beta test