Urgent Help Needed !!! RE:Copying of procedures
Author Message
 Urgent Help Needed !!! RE:Copying of procedures

I'm useing CW2.3 I want to copy a procedure to another procedure ..
Then I want to repopilate one of the browse windows with a differant file
and differant keys . There are two browse windows in the procedure
there are a relationship 1 > many between the two files refaranced
in the browse windows ....
When I copy the procedure and change the one browse window to another
file ,,the Procedure does'nt work anymore ...The file relationship does'nt
work
the related records only flashes momenteroly in the one browse window ...???
I have changed all the relationfields and keys of all the files
...everything
should work ...but it does'nt

Can anyone help me with this ?????

Regards
Daniel

Sat, 05 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent Help Needed !!! RE:Copying of procedures
Daniel,
On the procedure property window there is a button
called Extensions, which you should press.
Highlight on the left of the new window your procedure.
On the right side you see a 'Range Limit Field' and a 'Range Limit
Type' entry fields.
Make sure that the information here that controls the
the file relationships is correct.
Regards,
Marius Luidens
Quote:

> I'm useing CW2.3 I want to copy a procedure to another procedure ..
> Then I want to repopilate one of the browse windows with a differant file
> and differant keys . There are two browse windows in the procedure
> there are a relationship 1 > many between the two files refaranced
> in the browse windows ....
> When I copy the procedure and change the one browse window to another
> file ,,the Procedure does'nt work anymore ...The file relationship does'nt
> work
> the related records only flashes momenteroly in the one browse window ...???
> I have changed all the relationfields and keys of all the files
> ...everything
> should work ...but it does'nt

> Can anyone help me with this ?????

> Regards
> Daniel

Sat, 05 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT-help needed-URGENT

2. Urgent: Need ~10 copies of Meyer's OOSC

3. URGENT: Need help with AND binary operation in awk

4. urgent! need help with database bindings

5. Need Help on awk!!!! **** Urgent ****

6. 2nd post Urgent: Need help with FM2.9!

7. urgent help needed

8. clarion 5.5 urgent help needed

9. Help needed... URGENT

10. *URGENT* Help need with data export