Locus and C5.5G
Author Message
 Locus and C5.5G

Does anyone know if the Locus templates particularly Inplace edit work with
C5.5G? Are their any issues that need to be considered.

thanks

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 01:49:03 GMT
 Locus and C5.5G
Somebody made an update for Locus to work with C5.5. Look on the Clarion
Connection.

--
Tom Ruby - Software Contractor

Home Page - http://www.tomruby.com
Clarion Connection - http://www.tomruby.com/clarion

Quote:
> Does anyone know if the Locus templates particularly Inplace edit work
with
> C5.5G? Are their any issues that need to be considered.

> thanks

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 08:32:15 GMT
 Locus and C5.5G
Tom,
Do you have a bigger hint than that?<BG>  I looked and didn't see anything,
but then my wife says that's not unusual.
Thanks,
Rick

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 21:21:49 GMT
 Locus and C5.5G
Hmmm. Don't see for C5.5. There's an update for C5.

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 00:08:06 GMT

1. C5.5G Web Report Writer

2. C5.5g IDE scrams under WinXP

3. C5.5G Printing on WEB

4. Limit Browse Box C5.5G

5. C5 ABC Locus RichEd Mail Merge

6. LOCUS TEMPLATES - About Locus Security

7. C5 executing when running C5 apps...

8. C5.5a to C5.5 patch problem

9. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

10. Clarion 5.5G / Win2000

11. C5.5a to C5.5b patch process problem

12. converting from c5-prof to c5.5 ent ??