About working by OLE2 with EXCEL 7.0, Page Maker Table Editor and MS Word 7.0
Author Message
 About working by OLE2 with EXCEL 7.0, Page Maker Table Editor and MS Word 7.0

I'm have computer with processor i486, 16M RAM, russian Win95, russian MS
EXCEL 7.0.
How i can to get EXCEL to classes? I need read properties of cell like
Border, Font, join or not this cell ets.
How a must write source code on clarion lang.?
About PM6 no have any informations but problem is the same - can't to get
PM6 internal classes and metods.

Tue, 09 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class(y) 2.4b, with documentation for MS-Word 97, MS-Word 6.0 and WordPerfect 7.0

2. DDE from Clarion 2003 to MS-Word 7.0

3. Problem with OLE or DDE CW20 connect with Page Maker 6 and Table Editor 2.5 /Adobe/

4. MS SQL 7.0 vs. MS SQL 2000

5. Linking MS Fortran 5.1 with MS C/C++ 7.0

6. HELP ON CONVERTING DFBS TO WORD 7.0 FORMATS

7. PB 7.0 and Tables

8. (Still need help with) using ODBC to access Paradox/Win 7.0 tables

9. MS SQL 7.0

10. MS SQL Server 7.0

11. Converting TPS files to MS-SQL 7.0

12. clarion5b and MS-SQL 7.0 -- Clarion Date Fields?