QUEUE inside GROUP/QUEUE
Author Message
 QUEUE inside GROUP/QUEUE

Hi all,

can anybody tell me wether you can put a QUEUE inside a QUEUE or GROUP
in CW 2.0? CW 1.501 doesn't allow this.

Regards,
-Joachim
Joachim Durchholz, +49(9132)82-3150, speaking for himself, not for INA.
KOA, INA Werk Schaeffler, Industriestr.1-3, D-91074 Herzogenaurach

Thu, 18 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 QUEUE inside GROUP/QUEUE

Joachim,

Quote:
> can anybody tell me wether you can put a QUEUE inside a QUEUE or GROUP
> in CW 2.0? CW 1.501 doesn't allow this.

You can put a reference to a QUEUE (&QUEUE) inside of a QUEUE, GROUP, or
CLASS.

Steve

--
Steven C. Gallafent
The Computer Guy

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/gallafent

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CLASSes and QUEUEs (was: Re: QUEUE in QUEUE)

2. Queue inside a GROUP Structure

3. How to make a queue of queue's

4. Clarification of Queue Operation / Behavior when using multiple Queues

5. Queue in Queue?!

6. Queue of Queues problem.

7. QUEUE in QUEUE

8. Queue.Queue examples?

9. Howto wait for multiple queues (Queue.py)?

10. Templates - Retreiving names of the variables in a Queue or Group

11. Difference between Queue & Group

12. table creation , queues, groups ect