Locus ( 5.1) rtf control is not full compatipele
Author Message
 Locus ( 5.1) rtf control is not full compatipele

Why Locus ( 5.1) rtf control is not full compatipele
with Win 2000?

List fonts?

I try to do this with clarion 5.0,becouse clarion5.5 is worse
with locus( clarion 5.5 rtf include is very poor),but application
still not good inaf.
In win 98 same application is  very good,but my custemers
insist OS Win 2000,and my job depend on that.

how to upgrade Locus Rtf to Win 2000.

thank you for answer

proggramer
Dejan D.

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:22:08 GMT
 Locus ( 5.1) rtf control is not full compatipele
Why Locus ( 5.1) rtf control is not full compatipele
with Win 2000?

List fonts?

I try to do this with clarion 5.0,becouse clarion5.5 is worse
with locus( clarion 5.5 rtf include is very poor),but application
still not good inaf.
In win 98 same application is  very good,but my custemers
insist OS Win 2000,and my job depend on that.

how to upgrade Locus Rtf to Win 2000.

thank you for answer

proggramer
Dejan D.

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:23:53 GMT

1. Locus ( 5.1) rtf control is not full compatipele with Win 2000?

2. Problem with Locus ABC template+RTF Edit control

3. Locus Template - RTF control

4. Locus RTF - Use Tabs

5. Please help. GPFs with Locus RTF Editor

6. locus rtf and ?next record?

7. Locus RTF black Background on NT

8. From Demo to Full RB 5.1

9. Text control in report not printing full height

10. LOCUS TEMPLATES - About Locus Security

11. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

12. MIDI control in LV 5.1