Screen field alignment problem
Author Message
 Screen field alignment problem

I have a screen that, after a compile, has fields that do not line up
properly.
For example, they should display as:

Field 1 Prompt:: [entry field]    Field 2 Prompt:: [entry field]

They display as:
                                   [entry field]
                  Field 2 Prompt::
          Field 1 Prompt:        [entry field]

Has anyone seen this strange behaviour, and, if so, what's the cure? I have
seen this when a screen is set as resizable, but this screen is set as
single. Also, there are 7 tabs on the screen. This mess is on the bottom of
tab 5. If I delete the fields, the behaviour moves to the tab 6 and throws
some other fields off.

Very odd, to say the least.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Clarion 5 PE2b : ABC Templates

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Screen field alignment problem
Maybe you have old position and size settings of the controls in your App.ini.
Find the section for this window and delete it.

HTH
--
Regards !
Udo Cizelj

Bob Robesky je v sporoilu napisal ...

Quote:
>I have a screen that, after a compile, has fields that do not line up
>properly.
>For example, they should display as:

>Field 1 Prompt:: [entry field]    Field 2 Prompt:: [entry field]

>They display as:
>                                   [entry field]
>                  Field 2 Prompt::
>          Field 1 Prompt:        [entry field]

>Has anyone seen this strange behaviour, and, if so, what's the cure? I have
>seen this when a screen is set as resizable, but this screen is set as
>single. Also, there are 7 tabs on the screen. This mess is on the bottom of
>tab 5. If I delete the fields, the behaviour moves to the tab 6 and throws
>some other fields off.

>Very odd, to say the least.

>Thanks in advance.

>Bob

>Clarion 5 PE2b : ABC Templates

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Screen field alignment problem
Bob,

I've seen something like this before. In the end, I simply deleted the
Field Prompts (not the fields) and put them back on the screen as
Prompts and lined them up use the screen formatter.

Al

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Field Alignment Problem

2. VA entry field alignment

3. Field Alignment in Reports.

4. DEC OSF/1 F77 Compiler V3.5: alignment of RECORD fields

5. Problem with hot field display of a memo field

6. Alignment Problem CW 2.003

7. Memo fields appearing on screen

8. Right Alignment Problem in CW2.003 report

9. C4a Putting Lots of fields on a screen

10. Custom report alignment problem

11. Screen and field pictures

12. Keep total field current on screen