Window Image Changed by Mouse Pass
Author Message
 Window Image Changed by Mouse Pass

Hi all

I want to be able to pass the mouse cursor over an image on a window
and change the displayed image to another. (Sort of like click on and
off but without pressing any mouse button)

(Using C5 ABC)

The old Toolcraft Power utilities used to do this but they were only
Classic templates and I need ABC.

Any clues please ?

Many thanks

Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Window Image Changed by Mouse Pass

Quote:
> Hi all

> I want to be able to pass the mouse cursor over an image on a window
> and change the displayed image to another. (Sort of like click on and
> off but without pressing any mouse button)

> (Using C5 ABC)

> The old Toolcraft Power utilities used to do this but they were only
> Classic templates and I need ABC.

> Any clues please ?

> Many thanks

Try putting a region at the same place as the image. Go to the extras
tab for the region and tick immediate. Now when the mouse enters or
leaves the region an event will be generated (MouseIn and MouseOut).
Enter code to change the image in those embeds.

Stephen Fulton.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing mouse cursor image

2. HELP: Changing mouse cursor for *all* windows

3. image file name changed on image save

4. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

5. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

6. ANNOUNCE Image 1.0 Image processing package for Tcl/Tk under Windows

7. mouse coordinate passing: help!

8. "Out Port.vi": passing from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000

9. How to change the mouse pointer?

10. Change mouse icon

11. Disabling Change or Mouse Clicks

12. Changing the mouse pointer to a cursor?