My manual says there are 3 themes.
Author Message
 My manual says there are 3 themes.

I read where there are 3 themes with the standard skeleton, but I
can't find how to choose them or how to use them.
Jim March
C5.5EEH ABC

Sun, 15 May 2005 06:00:00 GMT
 My manual says there are 3 themes.
Covered extensively in Clarion Mag

--

Steve Parker

kb and download center at:
     www.par2.com

In Germany, they first came for the communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
communist. Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and
I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade
unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic.

Then they came for me -- and by that time there was nobody
left to speak up.
             ---- Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

Quote:
> I read where there are 3 themes with the standard skeleton, but I
> can't find how to choose them or how to use them.
> Jim March
> C5.5EEH ABC

Sun, 15 May 2005 06:26:24 GMT

1. CW2.0 Manuals - I am sick of it!

2. I am looking for a manual of LabVIEW

3. say/pull combo leaving cursor after say?

4. I say 2 you say 1

5. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

6. TS C++ Manuals & GenCode manuals

7. Theme Color

8. : IEEE Computer Theme Issue on OO s/w Development Projects

9. Application Themes

10. UPDATE: IconsXP, Theme pack 1, Look Good Package

11. : IEEE Computer Theme Issue on OO s/w Development Projects

12. Forth Theme Song