Save report as Excel
Author Message
 Save report as Excel

Hi all,

Does anybody know a template that saves a clarion report to a Excel .xls
document.

Thanks
Martin

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:37:02 GMT
 Save report as Excel
Hi Martin,

Quote:
> Does anybody know a template that saves a clarion report to a Excel .xls
> document.

Take a look at our EasyExcel. Of course  you can not save the clarion report
as Excel file but you can create a new procedure and output all into Excel
using EasyExcel.

--
Best regards,
Ingasoftplus

Welcome to the Ingasoftplus web site http://www.ingasoftplus.com !

Here you can find fantastic Clarion Add-ons products EasyExcel, EasyReport,
EasyMultiTag, EasyVersion , EasyDocker , EasyAnimation, The chSTD library,
EasyAutoEntry, EasyResizeAndSplit  and EasyWinIco (freeware)!
And also anti virus protection!

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:54:34 GMT
 Save report as Excel
Hi,

Looked at your product and I'am interested, but it would be very nice to add
a template to my report and an Excel document was made. Now I have to
calculate several fields by hand and when the client want the report to
change, I only have to change it at one place.

Martin

Quote:
> Hi Martin,

> > Does anybody know a template that saves a clarion report to a Excel .xls
> > document.

> Take a look at our EasyExcel. Of course  you can not save the clarion
report
> as Excel file but you can create a new procedure and output all into Excel
> using EasyExcel.

> --
> Best regards,
> Ingasoftplus

> Welcome to the Ingasoftplus web site http://www.ingasoftplus.com !

> Here you can find fantastic Clarion Add-ons products EasyExcel,
EasyReport,
> EasyMultiTag, EasyVersion , EasyDocker , EasyAnimation, The chSTD library,
> EasyAutoEntry, EasyResizeAndSplit  and EasyWinIco (freeware)!
> And also anti virus protection!

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:58:53 GMT
 Save report as Excel
Hi Martin,

Take a look at Office Templates. http://www.softmasters.com.ar

They are free.

Regards,
Juan Domingo Herrera
SoftMasterS - http://www.softmasters.com.ar
Buenos Aires - Argentina

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Does anybody know a template that saves a clarion report to a Excel .xls
> document.

> Thanks
> Martin

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:32:14 GMT
 Save report as Excel
Hi Juan,

Quote:
> Hi Martin,

> Take a look at Office Templates. http://www.softmasters.com.ar

> They are free.

And they works great!!!! but see my reply to ingasoftplus

Thanks

Quote:

> Regards,
> Juan Domingo Herrera
> SoftMasterS - http://www.softmasters.com.ar
> Buenos Aires - Argentina

> > Hi all,

> > Does anybody know a template that saves a clarion report to a Excel .xls
> > document.

> > Thanks
> > Martin

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:45:36 GMT
 Save report as Excel
Martin,

I do this often with EasyExcel simply by adding an option to create the
XLS spreadsheet in addition to the report.  The logic to add EasyExcel
is pretty straightforward and I simply add the logic to
"ExExcel.WRITExxx" right after printing the detail line.  The value's I
write are the same as those printed.

Al

Quote:

> Hi,

> Looked at your product and I'am interested, but it would be very nice to add
> a template to my report and an Excel document was made. Now I have to
> calculate several fields by hand and when the client want the report to
> change, I only have to change it at one place.

> Martin

> > Hi Martin,

> > > Does anybody know a template that saves a clarion report to a Excel .xls
> > > document.

> > Take a look at our EasyExcel. Of course  you can not save the clarion
> report
> > as Excel file but you can create a new procedure and output all into Excel
> > using EasyExcel.

> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Ingasoftplus

> > Welcome to the Ingasoftplus web site http://www.ingasoftplus.com !

> > Here you can find fantastic Clarion Add-ons products EasyExcel,
> EasyReport,
> > EasyMultiTag, EasyVersion , EasyDocker , EasyAnimation, The chSTD library,
> > EasyAutoEntry, EasyResizeAndSplit  and EasyWinIco (freeware)!
> > And also anti virus protection!

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:49:15 GMT
 Save report as Excel
CPCS has an add-on to do that.

Rocky

Quote:

> Hi all,

> Does anybody know a template that saves a clarion report to a Excel .xls
> document.

> Thanks
> Martin

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:48:01 GMT

1. Excel toolkit --excel save.vi is broken arrow

2. Report Template from Browse that provides a Report with Word and Excel output

3. How to save a file as EXCEL format?

4. Saving Excel Sheets to CSV etc...

5. Saving Excel files in dBase format?

6. Question on saving to different worksheets on excel.

7. How to save then quit excel using activeX

8. How to save excel file after changes made

9. Open Excel workbook and worksheet once and continously save data on the same worksheet

10. Saving an Open excel file as a text file

11. LabView activeX doesn't save data after row 16384 in Excel

12. Error when trying to save changes to excel workbook in LabVIEW 5.1