C5 Evaluation Copy?
Author Message
 C5 Evaluation Copy?

Is there a Evaluation CD for C5?  Are there Evaluation CDs for
Enterprice or Professionat Edition ? How can I obtain one ?
Spyros Kremastiotis
Greece.

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 C5 Evaluation Copy?
Check out www.topspeed.com

Brent Stock
Christchurch, New Zealand

Quote:

>Is there a Evaluation CD for C5?  Are there Evaluation CDs for
>Enterprice or Professionat Edition ? How can I obtain one ?
>Spyros Kremastiotis
>Greece.

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 C5 Evaluation Copy?
Currently, one can order an evaluation copy of C4 on our website,
www.topspeed.com  However, we will soon be releasing an evaluation CD for
C5EE.  I will make an announcement on this newsgroup the day that they are
ready to ship.

Arthur Barrington
TopSpeed Corporation

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free evaluation copy HLASM analysis tool (Linux)

2. Free evaluation copy HLASM analysis tool (Linux)

3. SST error: evaluation copy

4. COPY cmd in C5

5. C5 - Copying Modules

6. C5- How to copy screen / report to new application

7. Evaluation Copy

8. Request for Evaluation Copy

9. Evaluation Copy - Example Does Not Work!

10. Evaluation Copy of clarion web edition 5.5

11. Evaluation Copy Available for ClipX(tm) by IntraSys International

12. VO evaluation copy ftp-able