Weird report problem
Author Message
 Weird report problem

I zipped up my entire app directory except for the zip exe and clw
files and took it to a client site where the report i needed is now
messed up. Did not zipping the clws do it? I thought it rebuilt
those.....

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:06:49 GMT

1. WEIRD - Text Field on Hand Code Report

2. Unbound methods... weird error reporting

3. CW5 problem: First Report Detail Group Creeps into Report Header

4. Weird problem, advice requested

5. Weird problem with instance variable: any ideas?

6. Weird font color problem in OS X?

7. Weird problem related to IBM's VisualAge and Microsoft Money 2002

8. Weird problem running two RB apps simultaneously in Win32

9. VW 1.0b: menu problem (weird!)

10. Very Weird Preview Problem -HELP

11. WEIRD problem with app converter

12. Weird compile problem.