Decompiler - Clarion for DOS?
Author Message
 Decompiler - Clarion for DOS?

I have an exe file that needs to be updated.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

--
F.

------=(*)=------
"Happiness is like a butterfly,
the more you chase it,
the more it will elude you.
But if you turn your attention to other things,
it comes and softly sits on your shoulder".

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:39:52 GMT
 Decompiler - Clarion for DOS?
Convert it into Clarion WINDOW 32-bit version... I mean rewrite the entire
application.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> I have an exe file that needs to be updated.

> Any suggestions?

> Thanks.

> --
> F.

> ------=(*)=------
> "Happiness is like a butterfly,
> the more you chase it,
> the more it will elude you.
> But if you turn your attention to other things,
> it comes and softly sits on your shoulder".

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:54:31 GMT
 Decompiler - Clarion for DOS?
oh that's very helpful.

Hope you never loose source.....

You might think this guy's trying ripp-off someone's software....

Hey, life's too short - help if you can......

Quote:
> Convert it into Clarion WINDOW 32-bit version... I mean rewrite the entire
> application.

> Thanks.

> Kelvin Chua
> SINGAPORE

> > I have an exe file that needs to be updated.

> > Any suggestions?

> > Thanks.

> > --
> > F.

> > ------=(*)=------
> > "Happiness is like a butterfly,
> > the more you chase it,
> > the more it will elude you.
> > But if you turn your attention to other things,
> > it comes and softly sits on your shoulder".

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:35:43 GMT
 Decompiler - Clarion for DOS?
Chris,

There are exactly two posts from this guy in the newsgroups.  Kelvin, responded to both.  AND
both are about decompiling Clarion apps.  Yeah, I "might think this guy's trying to ripp-off
someone's software".

--
Regards,
George R. Curtis

----- Genius is the ability to avoid work by doing it right the first time -----

| oh that's very helpful.
|
| Hope you never loose source.....
|
| You might think this guy's trying ripp-off someone's software....
|
| Hey, life's too short - help if you can......
|

| > Convert it into Clarion WINDOW 32-bit version... I mean rewrite the entire
| > application.
| >
| > Thanks.
| >
| > Kelvin Chua
| > SINGAPORE
| >

| > > I have an exe file that needs to be updated.
| > >
| > > Any suggestions?
| > >
| > > Thanks.
| > >

| > > --
| > > F.
| > >

| > > ------=(*)=------
| > > "Happiness is like a butterfly,
| > > the more you chase it,
| > > the more it will elude you.
| > > But if you turn your attention to other things,
| > > it comes and softly sits on your shoulder".

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:11:20 GMT
 Decompiler - Clarion for DOS?
Chris

Kelvin is absolutely right the only way to do it is to re-write the
application.  Unless the change is something mind numbingly simple like
changing some of the hard wired text on a screen.  In which case you could
do it with a binary editor and a bit of know how!

Cheers

Quote:
> oh that's very helpful.

> Hope you never loose source.....

> You might think this guy's trying ripp-off someone's software....

> Hey, life's too short - help if you can......

> > Convert it into Clarion WINDOW 32-bit version... I mean rewrite the
entire
> > application.

> > Thanks.

> > Kelvin Chua
> > SINGAPORE

> > > I have an exe file that needs to be updated.

> > > Any suggestions?

> > > Thanks.

> > > --
> > > F.

> > > ------=(*)=------
> > > "Happiness is like a butterfly,
> > > the more you chase it,
> > > the more it will elude you.
> > > But if you turn your attention to other things,
> > > it comes and softly sits on your shoulder".

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:31:22 GMT

1. DOS Basic Decompiler

2. Decompiler for Dos-Cobol

3. clarion decompiler

4. Decompiler the clarion application !!!!

5. Clarion 4 DOS - Looking for Topspeed DOS API for Pervasive SQL

6. Problem with btrieve 6.15 for dos and Clarion 3.1 application in a dos session of W95

7. Clarion 2.1 for DOS and printing in a WIN95 DOS window

8. Clarion Professional 4 and 5, Clarion for DOS

9. running Clarion for DOS app out of Clarion 5.5

10. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions

11. Clarion 2.1 LEM under Clarion 3.1 for DOS

12. I need Clarion (DOS version)