New version of DebugView
Author Message
 New version of DebugView

Hi all,

I thought I'd mention that there is a new version of this excellent
debugging tool available from www.sysinternals.com.  The coolest
feature is that you can now run it in client/server mode, where you
can connect to multiple machines.  This way you can have the DebugView
window running on another machine and watch the output there.  For
example I do my development on an XP machine.  I run DebugView as a
client on it and as a server on my Laptop that sits on my desk as
well.  While I run my apps on my XP, sending strings to DebugView I
watch them pop up on my laptop, not the XP!  You can connect to any
machine via TCP/IP, even remote machines over the internet!  Totally
awsome feature!

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:54:25 GMT
 New version of DebugView
Thanks for the notice.  It sounds great.

Regards,

Edward

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I thought I'd mention that there is a new version of this excellent
> debugging tool available from www.sysinternals.com.  The coolest
> feature is that you can now run it in client/server mode, where you
> can connect to multiple machines.  This way you can have the DebugView
> window running on another machine and watch the output there.  For
> example I do my development on an XP machine.  I run DebugView as a
> client on it and as a server on my Laptop that sits on my desk as
> well.  While I run my apps on my XP, sending strings to DebugView I
> watch them pop up on my laptop, not the XP!  You can connect to any
> machine via TCP/IP, even remote machines over the internet!  Totally
> awsome feature!

> Best regards,

> Arnr Baldvinsson
> Icetips Software
> San Antonio, Texas, USA
> www.icetips.com

> Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
> http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 08:03:40 GMT
 New version of DebugView
ClarionPosted www.clarionpost.com

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I thought I'd mention that there is a new version of this excellent
> debugging tool available from www.sysinternals.com.  The coolest
> feature is that you can now run it in client/server mode, where you
> can connect to multiple machines.  This way you can have the DebugView
> window running on another machine and watch the output there.  For
> example I do my development on an XP machine.  I run DebugView as a
> client on it and as a server on my Laptop that sits on my desk as
> well.  While I run my apps on my XP, sending strings to DebugView I
> watch them pop up on my laptop, not the XP!  You can connect to any
> machine via TCP/IP, even remote machines over the internet!  Totally
> awsome feature!

> Best regards,

> Arnr Baldvinsson
> Icetips Software
> San Antonio, Texas, USA
> www.icetips.com

> Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
> http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 13:50:13 GMT
 New version of DebugView
Heavenes Arnor - Thanks.
This will be useful to have when you are stress testing connections to
application servers when many individuals are hitting them.
Enjoy!
Roberto Artigas Jr.
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I thought I'd mention that there is a new version of this excellent
> debugging tool available from www.sysinternals.com.  The coolest
> feature is that you can now run it in client/server mode, where you
> can connect to multiple machines.  This way you can have the DebugView
> window running on another machine and watch the output there.  For
> example I do my development on an XP machine.  I run DebugView as a
> client on it and as a server on my Laptop that sits on my desk as
> well.  While I run my apps on my XP, sending strings to DebugView I
> watch them pop up on my laptop, not the XP!  You can connect to any
> machine via TCP/IP, even remote machines over the internet!  Totally
> awsome feature!

> Best regards,

> Arnr Baldvinsson
> Icetips Software
> San Antonio, Texas, USA
> www.icetips.com

> Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
> http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 14:06:10 GMT
 New version of DebugView
Thanks Arnor, very usefull

Ronald
Compad

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 15:24:05 GMT
 New version of DebugView
Hi Arnor,
Can you tell me where the new version is?
I can only find version 4.21
The web page has "last updated December 29, 2002"
I already have this version.

Best regards,

Steve.

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I thought I'd mention that there is a new version of this excellent
> debugging tool available from www.sysinternals.com.  The coolest
> feature is that you can now run it in client/server mode, where you
> can connect to multiple machines.  This way you can have the DebugView
> window running on another machine and watch the output there.  For
> example I do my development on an XP machine.  I run DebugView as a
> client on it and as a server on my Laptop that sits on my desk as
> well.  While I run my apps on my XP, sending strings to DebugView I
> watch them pop up on my laptop, not the XP!  You can connect to any
> machine via TCP/IP, even remote machines over the internet!  Totally
> awsome feature!

> Best regards,

> Arnr Baldvinsson
> Icetips Software
> San Antonio, Texas, USA
> www.icetips.com

> Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
> http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 16:23:18 GMT
 New version of DebugView
Try refreshing your browser.  It reads "Last updated May 16, 2003" on mine.

Louis Andrews  C5ee(b) ABC
Augusta, GA

Quote:
> Hi Arnor,
> Can you tell me where the new version is?
> I can only find version 4.21
> The web page has "last updated December 29, 2002"
> I already have this version.

> Best regards,

> Steve.

> > Hi all,

> > I thought I'd mention that there is a new version of this excellent
> > debugging tool available from www.sysinternals.com.  The coolest
> > feature is that you can now run it in client/server mode, where you
> > can connect to multiple machines.  This way you can have the DebugView
> > window running on another machine and watch the output there.  For
> > example I do my development on an XP machine.  I run DebugView as a
> > client on it and as a server on my Laptop that sits on my desk as
> > well.  While I run my apps on my XP, sending strings to DebugView I
> > watch them pop up on my laptop, not the XP!  You can connect to any
> > machine via TCP/IP, even remote machines over the internet!  Totally
> > awsome feature!

> > Best regards,

> > Arnr Baldvinsson
> > Icetips Software
> > San Antonio, Texas, USA
> > www.icetips.com

> > Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
> > http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:55:48 GMT
 New version of DebugView

Quote:

>I thought I'd mention that there is a new version of this excellent
>debugging tool available from www.sysinternals.com.  The coolest
>feature is that you can now run it in client/server mode, where you
>can connect to multiple machines.  This way you can have the DebugView
>window running on another machine and watch the output there.  For
>example I do my development on an XP machine.  I run DebugView as a
>client on it and as a server on my Laptop that sits on my desk as
>well.  While I run my apps on my XP, sending strings to DebugView I
>watch them pop up on my laptop, not the XP!  You can connect to any
>machine via TCP/IP, even remote machines over the internet!  Totally
>awsome feature!

Is the version you have 4.21?  That seems to be the latest version and
it's the one I have as well.

TIA,

Rick Smith

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 23:14:30 GMT
 New version of DebugView
Hi Steve,

On Wed, 21 May 2003 09:23:18 +0100, "Steve Wilson"

Quote:

>Can you tell me where the new version is?
>I can only find version 4.21
>The web page has "last updated December 29, 2002"
>I already have this version.

Guess I'm a bit late then, huh?<g>  I had version 4.1 and when a
friend of mine downloaded DebugView recently and told me about this
remote feature I got the latest version, didn't realize it was 5
months old<bg>  It's still a good version though:)

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 23:35:18 GMT
 New version of DebugView
Rick,

4.21 is the latest version.

Skip

Quote:

> >I thought I'd mention that there is a new version of this excellent
> >debugging tool available from www.sysinternals.com.  The coolest
> >feature is that you can now run it in client/server mode, where you
> >can connect to multiple machines.  This way you can have the DebugView
> >window running on another machine and watch the output there.  For
> >example I do my development on an XP machine.  I run DebugView as a
> >client on it and as a server on my Laptop that sits on my desk as
> >well.  While I run my apps on my XP, sending strings to DebugView I
> >watch them pop up on my laptop, not the XP!  You can connect to any
> >machine via TCP/IP, even remote machines over the internet!  Totally
> >awsome feature!

> Is the version you have 4.21?  That seems to be the latest version and
> it's the one I have as well.

> TIA,

> Rick Smith

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 00:57:24 GMT

1. NEW NEW NEW CA Visual Objects 2.5 Trial Version ist avaiable

2. How to Filein a older version file to a newer version

3. RARS for C55 - New version posted, with bug fix and DST Email version

4. New version of Alpha Unix Poplog version 15.53

5. New version of NT/Win32 and GUI versions of Python

6. SUnit 3.1 - new version, new web site

7. Dalby Source Printer for CW: New version with bugfixes and new features

8. Dalby Source Printer for CW: New version with bugfixes and new features

9. Announcing: new version of TASH and new website

10. New license/new version of UFFI

11. SSUG Meeting Announce NEW Version...Improving your Code.... NEW VERSION

12. new version of ChapMan for vos2 available