Access to the Com-Port
Author Message
 Access to the Com-Port

Hi all,

I remember a tool, which was mentioned here for accessing
the com ports other than Clacom, but I didn't found it.
Could someone give me a hint on that url. Thanks

Erik

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access to the Com-Port
Erik,

If it's WebEvent by Capesoft their URL is WWW.CAPESOFT.COM.
Incidentally there is a Clacom Lite version that's less money and does
most of what you want to do with a com port.  You might want to check
that out as well.

HTH

AL

Quote:

> Hi all,

> I remember a tool, which was mentioned here for accessing
> the com ports other than Clacom, but I didn't found it.
> Could someone give me a hint on that url. Thanks

> Erik

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access to the Com-Port
Quote:

> I remember a tool, which was mentioned here for accessing
> the com ports other than Clacom, but I didn't found it.
> Could someone give me a hint on that url. Thanks

WinEvent www.capesoft.com

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS,
BlackICE ClearICE NeoTrace links
Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
CPD 2.1 CDD 3.x C5WE L&L LSP SecWin
CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA CM2 CSS AppMan
JANUS/Ada 83 95 Fort Cach
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access to the Com-Port
OOPS, that's WinEvent, not WebEvent but there URL is still
WWW.CAPESOFT.COM.

Al

Quote:

> Erik,

> If it's WebEvent by Capesoft their URL is WWW.CAPESOFT.COM.
> Incidentally there is a Clacom Lite version that's less money and does
> most of what you want to do with a com port.  You might want to check
> that out as well.

> HTH

> AL

> > Hi all,

> > I remember a tool, which was mentioned here for accessing
> > the com ports other than Clacom, but I didn't found it.
> > Could someone give me a hint on that url. Thanks

> > Erik

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access to the Com-Port
possibly www.taltech.com

On Mon, 15 May 2000 09:40:53 +0200, Erik Schwarz

Quote:

>Hi all,

>I remember a tool, which was mentioned here for accessing
>the com ports other than Clacom, but I didn't found it.
>Could someone give me a hint on that url. Thanks

>Erik

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access to the Com-Port

Quote:
>Hi all,

>I remember a tool, which was mentioned here for accessing
>the com ports other than Clacom, but I didn't found it.
>Could someone give me a hint on that url. Thanks

>Erik

May be

ftp://www.icetips.com/incoming/wcomm32.zip

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Fortran v 5.00 - Access to serial COM ports (MS-DOS)

2. COM port access II.

3. COM port access?

4. Problem accessing the COM port using Causeway

5. com port access

6. Accessing COM-Ports with Visual Objects 2.0

7. COM (Serial) Port Access in REXX?

8. NetRexx Com Port Access & Control

9. Com Port Access?

10. Accessing COM ports.

11. MicroFocus program to Access COM Ports.......

12. Windows Fatal Exception When Accessing COM Ports