SecWin master password & 30 day trial setting
Author Message
 SecWin master password & 30 day trial setting

Does anyone know how to get either the 'master password' or the '30 day
trial' to work?

Thanks!
Mark

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.*-*-*.com/ ****-
 Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser - FREE -

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 SecWin master password & 30 day trial setting
Mark:
Piece of cake. I really don't know what you mean by the "master password"?
In the frame of your program you put the extension "User logs in here". On
one of the taps is a check box that says default to 30 day demo. If you do
not want to have a login, I'm not sure what you would do, I suppose use
calls to the dll.

Mick

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to get either the 'master password' or the '30 day
> trial' to work?

> Thanks!
> Mark

>    -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?a ****-
>  Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser - FREE -

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 30 day trial support in ProtectedProductSessionManager

2. How can i get a 30 Day Trial Version License for VeriLogger Pro v6.5 ?(null)

3. 30-day trial copies of Compaq Visual Fortran now available

4. Implementing a 30-day trial period

5. List & Label 30 day evaluation templates released

6. 30-day evaluation version of ASMPUT now available

7. Help deleting files older than 30 days.

8. 30 day count down has begun!

9. More than 30 Days Past Due

10. Evaluation Activ-VHDL only for 30 days :(

11. 30 day evalution copy