web edition <> proffesional edition
Author Message
 web edition <> proffesional edition

Is it possible to tranform applications from the professional version to
the internet version of clarion ??

Regards, E. Traas

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 web edition <> proffesional edition
I believe the answer to that is yes (I'll know myself hopefully sometime
this week).

My question is once something is opened with Web, can you then open it with
Professional?  the web version has more components which I'm wondering if
they leave "hooks" that prevent professional from reopening the file to
prevent damage to the upgraded version of the application.

        Tim

Quote:

--
Tim Phillips
Vermont Agency of Natural Resources

Sun, 03 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

2. ><><><><>Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp on INT 14!><><><><><>

3. Standard Edition or Professional Edition?

4. CW50 Enterprise edition & professional edition

5. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

6. VM Open Edition and MVS/ESA Open Edition

7. <<<<<YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT >>>>>>>>>> 2103

8. C5.5 Web Edition, List Update

9. C5 Web Edition

10. CDW Web Edition 5b

11. Clarion5 Web Edition and Java Classes

12. Clarion 5 Web Edition for cheap price!!