Display form for delete
Author Message
 Display form for delete

Can anyone advise me how to display a record on its form before deleting
rather than just showing it highlighted on the browse?

TIA
--
David Proudfoot
Thurso

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Display form for delete
Quote:

> Can anyone advise me how to display a record on its form before deleting
> rather than just showing it highlighted on the browse?

Open the form properties, press messages and titles, there is a drop box
for what to do on a delete.  Try a few options to you find the one you
want.
-----------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Display form for delete
Thanks Jim, using CW since V1.0 but still miss the easy bits :-)

--
David Proudfoot
Thurso

Quote:

> > Can anyone advise me how to display a record on its form before deleting
> > rather than just showing it highlighted on the browse?

> Open the form properties, press messages and titles, there is a drop box
> for what to do on a delete.  Try a few options to you find the one you
> want.
> -----------
> Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
> Productive Software Solutions
> Can't Find that Message?
> Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
> www.fkeeps.com

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem Displaying the Form When Called for Delete

2. C4: Confirm Delete on Cancel button on Form

3. how to delete without opening a form ??

4. I need to be able to change between Insert,Change and Delete on the same form

5. delete parent-child record without using form

6. Browse on Form Tab - Cannot delete

7. Only viewing a record in a form (no insert, update and delete)

8. Form update/insert/delete

9. tktreectrl -delete column display bug

10. DISPLAYING A FORM - a simple question

11. C5PE ABC - Double DISPLAY on Forms?

12. Display a local Que in a List on a tab of update form