Report with no page header on firs page
Author Message
 Report with no page header on firs page

Hello All,

I need urgent help from you, guys!
Using CDD 3.1 I would like to make report but without printing page header
on first page.
I have already tried to do this on several ways with no success. Do you have
any idea to solve my problem?

Thanks,
Marko Kek

Fri, 18 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Report with no page header on firs page

Quote:

> Hello All,

> I need urgent help from you, guys!
> Using CDD 3.1 I would like to make report but without printing page header
> on first page.
> I have already tried to do this on several ways with no success. Do you have
> any idea to solve my problem?

> Thanks,
> Marko Kek

Hi Marko.

I Haven't used CDD 3.1, but in CPD 2.1 I create in the source code of the
report a new detail section like this

My_Header                 Detail
                          .

After, I come back to the report formatter (Ctrl-F), I insert a line
in this section and I move the header text to this area. Now I
delete all the text in the original Header area. (this become empty).

When I want to print the header I write the PRINT(RPT:My_Header) sentence.

I hope this be of any help to you.

Regards.

Alberto Marin.

-----------------------------
Alberto Marin
System Developper.
Merida, Yuc, Mex.

Fri, 18 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Report with no page header on firs page

Quote:

> Hello All,

> I need urgent help from you, guys!
> Using CDD 3.1 I would like to make report but without printing page header
> on first page.
> I have already tried to do this on several ways with no success. Do you have
> any idea to solve my problem?

> Thanks,
> Marko Kek

Marko,

If my memory serve well, you can define a detail with the ALONE attribute
set. This will print the detail on a separate page.

Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Report with no page header on firs page

Hello All,

Yesterday I send the following message:
''I need urgent help from you, guys!
 Using CDD 3.1 I would like to make report but without printing page header
on  first page.
 I have already tried to do this on several ways with no success. Do you
have any  idea to solve my problem? ''

BUT I MADE A MISTAKE:

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A REPORT WITHOUT PRINTING PAGE HEADER
ACCEPT ON FIRST PAGE.  SORRY !

WAITING ON YOUR ANSWERS ...

Thanks,
Marko Kek

Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Report with no page header on firs page

Quote:
>BUT I MADE A MISTAKE:

>I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A REPORT WITHOUT PRINTING PAGE HEADER
>ACCEPT ON FIRST PAGE.  SORRY !

>WAITING ON YOUR ANSWERS ...

Have you tried to UNHIDE/HIDE the things you do/don't want to print?

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Report with no page header on firs page

Hi guys

I sneaked around this one quite easily. I used the generator for the report
and copied the generated code to a source procedure. I then changed the
generated header to a detail and printed it manually before starting the
report which had no header.

HTH
Sean Gates
Gates Computer Systems

>I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A REPORT WITHOUT PRINTING PAGE HEADER
>ACCEPT ON FIRST PAGE.  SORRY !

>WAITING ON YOUR ANSWERS ...

Have you tried to UNHIDE/HIDE the things you do/don't want to print?

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report with no page header on firs page

2. Special Page header on first Page

3. C5 Report, supress page header

4. Reports: Detail Header on each page

5. Report Group Headers, Footers & Page Breaks

6. C5b: Report, Page header doesn't resize properly

7. No Header on first page of report

8. Report header on page one only

9. Report header on page one only

10. Page of pages in a report (CW5).

11. Report: Total pages on first page?

12. First page in report is page 2 - how?