Multiple detail bands in report question
Author Message
 Multiple detail bands in report question

Hi Guys,
I have tried a number of ways to run a report that has multiple detail
bands. Here's the basic layout, there are breaks or group headers required.
Page header - prints ok except I get one page for every band, each with just
the page header on it.
detail1
detail2
delail3 etc.

There is a routine that collates each band into a queue and tells it to
print the queue. Each band is named correctly. Have tried entering a
consecutive number into the filter tab as suggested by 'Mikko' in a previous
thread. Have tried CPCS from Larry. Can anyone point me to the correct embed
to place the call to my print routine?

Regards

Neville Wright

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 06:02:51 GMT
 Multiple detail bands in report question
Using CPCS, you can define non printing detail bands (last tab on the many
tabbed Report Properties).  Then you can issue your own print statement to
print these bands whenever you want, such as after printing the detail band
or before printing the group footer.  Or if need be, you can use the CPCS
template to manually prepare and print the whole report.

hth
Jeff

Quote:
> Hi Guys,
> I have tried a number of ways to run a report that has multiple detail
> bands. Here's the basic layout, there are breaks or group headers
required.
> Page header - prints ok except I get one page for every band, each with
just
> the page header on it.
> detail1
> detail2
> delail3 etc.

> There is a routine that collates each band into a queue and tells it to
> print the queue. Each band is named correctly. Have tried entering a
> consecutive number into the filter tab as suggested by 'Mikko' in a
previous
> thread. Have tried CPCS from Larry. Can anyone point me to the correct
embed
> to place the call to my print routine?

> Regards

> Neville Wright

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:55:07 GMT

1. Report Writer and Multiple Detail Bands

2. multiple detail band in report writer

3. Report Writer 2: Problem with Multiple Detail Bands

4. Multiple Detail Bands

5. Blank lines in Report (Detail Band)

6. Report with 2 Detail bands

7. Report-Detail Band

8. Report - Detail Band

9. Detail band vs Form band

10. Reporting - Lost Headers and Detail bands

11. Enabling detail band of report

12. resize detail band in report