Finding all the Keys used in an APP
Author Message
 Finding all the Keys used in an APP

Is there any utility or template that will list all the Keys actually used
in an APP and where?  I have an app that has been reworked by several people
that I also need to make some changes to and believe that a number of the
keys (it was originally in DOS) are not being used any more.

--
Louis Andrews - C5ee ABC

Wed, 26 Nov 2003 02:42:53 GMT
 Finding all the Keys used in an APP
suggest AND highly recommend :

http://www.clarion.org.au/app-ref/

will do what you want and a lot more.

HTH

Gregg Matteson

Wed, 26 Nov 2003 03:03:04 GMT
 Finding all the Keys used in an APP
Thanks, I'll take a look.
--
Louis Andrews - C5ee ABC

Quote:
> suggest AND highly recommend :

> http://www.clarion.org.au/app-ref/

> will do what you want and a lot more.

> HTH

> Gregg Matteson

Wed, 26 Nov 2003 03:34:30 GMT

1. Using the Plus key as a tab key.

2. Memo field, using enter key and tab key.

3. CW2001.01 Search for number key using GET(file,key) PROBLEM

4. Using ENTER-key as TAB-key

5. Cannot find the right record using random read in TPS but can find in DBF

6. How to retrieve current key used on the parent file, especially when using XPlore

7. Finding Average without using Recusrion only using Prog

8. Programming function keys within C5 app..

9. ENTER = TAB KEY TEMPLATE BUG FIX FOR 32 BIT APPS

10. Hot key in whole app.

11. CPU usage is 100% under NT while clipper app waits for key

12. Tk app stops responding to key bindings: why?