Copy Forward
Author Message
 Copy Forward

Is there any way we can map a key so that it copies into a control from the
previous record.  Such as, the windows standard 'F2' key--copy previous.

Deb Simpson
Syr, NY

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy Forward
Hi Deb,

Quote:
>Is there any way we can map a key so that it copies into a control from the
>previous record.  Such as, the windows standard 'F2' key--copy previous.

This is already available in standard clarion (think it's always been
in the windows version)  On the form procedure properties, press the
"Messages and titles" button and you will see a "Field history key"
field with the number 734 in it.  This is the keycode for the default
key (which I always remember what is!)  Press the [...] button and you
can select the keycode you want to use to copy from history.

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. To copy or not to copy

2. CW2.003 File copy changes the date.....need a way to copy w/o date change

3. 2 copies 2 copies

4. Why does copying GC copy ?

5. 64bit MMX Memory copy vs 32bit nonMMX copy

6. Need copy of Meridian Open Ada - will purchase copy

7. Copy-in/Copy-out

8. explain copy in/ copy out

9. Copy-in/copy-out to temporary variable question

10. BUG: file copy copies links as links

11. shallow copy vs. deep copy

12. Forwarded message from patterns mailing list...