Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
Author Message
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2

Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition RC2 patch is available for download.
The patch will update either EE Beta2 or EE RC1.

This patch update requires that Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta 2 or RC2
be
installed on your computer, and that you install into the same directory.

The majority of problems found in the Enterprise Edition Release Candidate 1
have been fixed and included
in this install.  We have a short list of problems that are pending this
weekends work, and are looking for feedback on bugs we have missed or any
possible regressions.  We are getting very close to Gold so every report
counts!

Quick Look at what's new or enhanced:
Crystal Reports interface (new)
RTF (enhanced functionality and bug fixes)
HTML Help support
New Example programs

The download requires a that you create a new /or utilize an existing user
profile to gain access to the
download.  The registration system was created with Clarion using an
ActiveServerPage (ASP)
template set.  To get started with the download go to www.softvelocity.com

--
Regards,

Robert Zaunere
SoftVelocity Inc

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 04:51:09 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
Thank you Bob!!!!
Lee

Quote:
> Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition RC2 patch is available for download.
> The patch will update either EE Beta2 or EE RC1.

> This patch update requires that Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta 2 or
RC2
> be
> installed on your computer, and that you install into the same directory.

> The majority of problems found in the Enterprise Edition Release Candidate
1
> have been fixed and included
> in this install.  We have a short list of problems that are pending this
> weekends work, and are looking for feedback on bugs we have missed or any
> possible regressions.  We are getting very close to Gold so every report
> counts!

> Quick Look at what's new or enhanced:
> Crystal Reports interface (new)
> RTF (enhanced functionality and bug fixes)
> HTML Help support
> New Example programs

> The download requires a that you create a new /or utilize an existing user
> profile to gain access to the
> download.  The registration system was created with Clarion using an
> ActiveServerPage (ASP)
> template set.  To get started with the download go to www.softvelocity.com

> --
> Regards,

> Robert Zaunere
> SoftVelocity Inc

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 05:02:45 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
Well I have downloaded the files and completed the installation.  After
going back and reinstalling and  reregistering my 3rd party templates I was
up and rolling.  Seems to work great.  Of course my day is complete and it
is time to go play with my Bride and Babies so I will not get the real test
until Monday.  Hope all have a great weekend.  GOOOO DAWGS!!!!!
Lee Goolsby
Anesthesia Billing Assoc., Inc
Augusta, GA

Quote:
> Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition RC2 patch is available for download.
> The patch will update either EE Beta2 or EE RC1.

> This patch update requires that Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta 2 or
RC2
> be
> installed on your computer, and that you install into the same directory.

> The majority of problems found in the Enterprise Edition Release Candidate
1
> have been fixed and included
> in this install.  We have a short list of problems that are pending this
> weekends work, and are looking for feedback on bugs we have missed or any
> possible regressions.  We are getting very close to Gold so every report
> counts!

> Quick Look at what's new or enhanced:
> Crystal Reports interface (new)
> RTF (enhanced functionality and bug fixes)
> HTML Help support
> New Example programs

> The download requires a that you create a new /or utilize an existing user
> profile to gain access to the
> download.  The registration system was created with Clarion using an
> ActiveServerPage (ASP)
> template set.  To get started with the download go to www.softvelocity.com

> --
> Regards,

> Robert Zaunere
> SoftVelocity Inc

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 05:37:04 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
Bob, you da man <G> Thanks!

Lynn Howard
Linked Software
http://www.linkedsoftware.com
Membership Programs for your club, church, association or nonprofit

Quote:

>Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition RC2 patch is available for download.
>The patch will update either EE Beta2 or EE RC1.

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 06:17:04 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
I have completely re-installed my CW CD labelled Clarion Prof. 5.5 beta 1
CD. I have ran CW and RW but when I try to upgrade I get:

"The file E:\CW55\C55pe.exe is not a valid
previous version and could not be upgraded"

What gives, I'm going round in circles here.....

Colin.

Quote:
> Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition RC2 patch is available for download.
> The patch will update either EE Beta2 or EE RC1.

> This patch update requires that Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta 2 or
RC2
> be
> installed on your computer, and that you install into the same directory.

> The majority of problems found in the Enterprise Edition Release Candidate
1
> have been fixed and included
> in this install.  We have a short list of problems that are pending this
> weekends work, and are looking for feedback on bugs we have missed or any
> possible regressions.  We are getting very close to Gold so every report
> counts!

> Quick Look at what's new or enhanced:
> Crystal Reports interface (new)
> RTF (enhanced functionality and bug fixes)
> HTML Help support
> New Example programs

> The download requires a that you create a new /or utilize an existing user
> profile to gain access to the
> download.  The registration system was created with Clarion using an
> ActiveServerPage (ASP)
> template set.  To get started with the download go to www.softvelocity.com

> --
> Regards,

> Robert Zaunere
> SoftVelocity Inc

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 06:53:51 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
HI,
Is there an FTP address that it can be downloaded from???
Downloads go better with WS_FTP!!!!

Thanks,
ROn Jolda

Quote:
> Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition RC2 patch is available for download.
> The patch will update either EE Beta2 or EE RC1.

> This patch update requires that Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta 2 or
RC2
> be
> installed on your computer, and that you install into the same directory.

> The majority of problems found in the Enterprise Edition Release Candidate
1
> have been fixed and included
> in this install.  We have a short list of problems that are pending this
> weekends work, and are looking for feedback on bugs we have missed or any
> possible regressions.  We are getting very close to Gold so every report
> counts!

> Quick Look at what's new or enhanced:
> Crystal Reports interface (new)
> RTF (enhanced functionality and bug fixes)
> HTML Help support
> New Example programs

> The download requires a that you create a new /or utilize an existing user
> profile to gain access to the
> download.  The registration system was created with Clarion using an
> ActiveServerPage (ASP)
> template set.  To get started with the download go to www.softvelocity.com

> --
> Regards,

> Robert Zaunere
> SoftVelocity Inc

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:11:35 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
GPF's in the embeditor still exist when changing data in
an embed section and 'Application Options - Embed
Editor - Embed Rebuilding - Refresh embed tree
after edit as source' is selected.

Hopefully this will be fixed by Gold time!!

thanks

Joe {*filter*}

Quote:

> Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition RC2 patch is available for download.
> The patch will update either EE Beta2 or EE RC1.

> This patch update requires that Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta 2 or RC2
> be
> installed on your computer, and that you install into the same directory.

> The majority of problems found in the Enterprise Edition Release Candidate 1
> have been fixed and included
> in this install.  We have a short list of problems that are pending this
> weekends work, and are looking for feedback on bugs we have missed or any
> possible regressions.  We are getting very close to Gold so every report
> counts!

> Quick Look at what's new or enhanced:
> Crystal Reports interface (new)
> RTF (enhanced functionality and bug fixes)
> HTML Help support
> New Example programs

> The download requires a that you create a new /or utilize an existing user
> profile to gain access to the
> download.  The registration system was created with Clarion using an
> ActiveServerPage (ASP)
> template set.  To get started with the download go to www.softvelocity.com

> --
> Regards,

> Robert Zaunere
> SoftVelocity Inc

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:33:24 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
Hi Robert!

Quote:
> The majority of problems found in the Enterprise Edition Release Candidate 1
> have been fixed and included in this install.

HEY! No more GPF's when shutting down and compiling!!

GOODE DEALE!!!

<bounce!><bounce!><hiss!><hiss!><happy!><Happy!!><HAPPY!!!>

(Happy Data Ferret emoticon)

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS, NetClip
http://www.pcferret.com/teletools.html for Telephony
Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
Registered with the Linux Counter.
http://counter.li.org ID #184149
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:50:24 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
BOB! BOB! BOB! BOB! BOB!

:)

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:30:34 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
Hi Joe!

Quote:
> GPF's in the embeditor still exist when changing data in
> an embed section and 'Application Options - Embed
> Editor - Embed Rebuilding - Refresh embed tree
> after edit as source' is selected.

Works OK for The Ferret! (I just checked!)

I have the indicated checkbox checked and added a line to an
embed point in the RTF example and saved it. No GPF here.

Did you install your CR-2 patch over CR-1 or over the original
CD-ROM Beta 2? I had completely removed CR-1 when it wouldn't
work for me and then installed Beta 2 clean and then CR-2 and
skipped CR-1 altogether!

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS, NetClip
http://www.pcferret.com/teletools.html for Telephony
Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
Registered with the Linux Counter.
http://counter.li.org ID #184149
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:35:05 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
Hi Tom!

Quote:
> BOB! BOB! BOB! BOB! BOB!

> :)

And his cousin BOB! BOB! DUCKANDWEAVE!

(Silly Otter! <g>)

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS, NetClip
http://www.pcferret.com/teletools.html for Telephony
Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
Registered with the Linux Counter.
http://counter.li.org ID #184149
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:30:38 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
My upgrade works fine, I have completly re-instaled my C55pe Beta 1 an run
C55 and RW then I upgrade to RC2 pe with no problem, all works fine.

Quote:
> I have completely re-installed my CW CD labelled Clarion Prof. 5.5 beta 1
> CD. I have ran CW and RW but when I try to upgrade I get:

> "The file E:\CW55\C55pe.exe is not a valid
> previous version and could not be upgraded"

> What gives, I'm going round in circles here.....

> Colin.

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:09:25 GMT
 Clarion 5.5 EE RC2
Bob;

I went to www.softvelocity.com, entered my email address and password but am not
getting any email response back telling me where the CR2 files are.  I had no
trouble downloading CR1.  Any suggestions, is SV having a problem this weekend.

Thank, Rick Voyles

> Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition RC2 patch is available for download.
> The patch will update either EE Beta2 or EE RC1.

> This patch update requires that Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta 2 or RC2
> be
> installed on your computer, and that you install into the same directory.

> The majority of problems found in the Enterprise Edition Release Candidate 1
> have been fixed and included
> in this install.  We have a short list of problems that are pending this
> weekends work, and are looking for feedback on bugs we have missed or any
> possible regressions.  We are getting very close to Gold so every report
> counts!

> Quick Look at what's new or enhanced:
> Crystal Reports interface (new)
> RTF (enhanced functionality and bug fixes)
> HTML Help support
> New Example programs

> The download requires a that you create a new /or utilize an existing user
> profile to gain access to the
> download.  The registration system was created with Clarion using an
> ActiveServerPage (ASP)
> template set.  To get started with the download go to www.softvelocity.com

> --
> Regards,

> Robert Zaunere
> SoftVelocity Inc

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:07:25 GMT

 [ 21 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages

1. Clarion 5.5 EE using the Clarion Templates - No Take New Selection Embed

2. Clarion 5.5 RC2 -- Updated Files

3. Error Clarion 5.5 ee and ODBC

4. MySQL and Clarion 5.5 EE

5. E-Mail in Clarion 5.5 ee

6. Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE

7. Clarion 5.5 EE not compatible with Windows WinXP

8. Clarion 5.5 EE does not start in ME

9. Clarion 5.5 ee & Internet