.hlp file maker
Author Message
 .hlp file maker

I saw not too long ago something about a little program that made help
files here on this ng. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I
can get it?

Thanks,

Daniel

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 .hlp file maker
Hi Daniel,

  I'm probably the one who started the thread about Help files.  I
finally made my choice on "HelpMaker Plus".  It is working with Word and
is definitely very simple to use and produce nice job with small
learning curve.  Customer support is also excellent!  You can find their
web site at "http://www.tampabaymart.com/exhedra/helpmakerplus/" from
where you can also download a demo version.

Stphane Beauchemin
Mont St-Hilaire, Qc

Quote:

> I saw not too long ago something about a little program that made help
> files here on this ng. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I
> can get it?

> Thanks,

> Daniel

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 .hlp file maker
I second the vote for Help Maker Plus.  I have been using it for about two
and a half years and if you have MS Word this is a very easy way to get a
full featured help authoring system.
Quote:

>I saw not too long ago something about a little program that made help
>files here on this ng. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I
>can get it?

>Thanks,

>Daniel

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 .hlp file maker
I use Helpscribble and it does not require word and is alot easier
than MS Word to use.  I tried Help Maker Plus and was not
impressed.  Also Helpscribble is only 79.00 Shareware.
There is a full working demo (not crippled except all help pages have
a created by message on the bottom). Great Product and very stable.
Works great with clarion.

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:52:27 -0600, "Sherman"

Quote:

>I second the vote for Help Maker Plus.  I have been using it for about two
>and a half years and if you have MS Word this is a very easy way to get a
>full featured help authoring system.

>>I saw not too long ago something about a little program that made help
>>files here on this ng. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I
>>can get it?

>>Thanks,

>>Daniel

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 .hlp file maker
I have also found HelpScribble to be very easy use.

In no time I was able to create a comprehensive indexed help file.  The shg
editor also makes it easy to include screenshots with hotspots, letting
users click on the screenshot for help on any particular control.

Quote:

>I use Helpscribble and it does not require word and is alot easier
>than MS Word to use.  I tried Help Maker Plus and was not
>impressed.  Also Helpscribble is only 79.00 Shareware.
>There is a full working demo (not crippled except all help pages have
>a created by message on the bottom). Great Product and very stable.
>Works great with clarion.

>On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:52:27 -0600, "Sherman"

>>I second the vote for Help Maker Plus.  I have been using it for about two
>>and a half years and if you have MS Word this is a very easy way to get a
>>full featured help authoring system.

>>>I saw not too long ago something about a little program that made help
>>>files here on this ng. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I
>>>can get it?

>>>Thanks,

>>>Daniel

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Clipper 5.2e NG files to Windows .HLP files

2. .HLP files

3. Clarion 3.1 .hlp Files

4. Jpeg files in .hlp

5. writing .hlp files - VW2

6. File C55Help.hlp in C55Pro Beta 1 or CR2 - Please help me

7. .Hlp File Size - Help Requested!

8. How Can I run a .hlp file with clarion

9. ng to hlp file

10. What do you recommend for creating HLP files?

11. MS .HLP Files for Clipper 5.3

12. call external programs & .hlp files in Win32For