Gpf message in Clarion 5 apps
Author Message
 Gpf message in Clarion 5 apps

Is there anyway to remove the message from release code if/when it
GPF's to prompt the user "Do you want to GPF?"
It seems to me that most users will press no, and then the program
will lock.  I want the code to automatically GPF, and close down,
giving the Windows GPF message.

Thanks for any help.

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.

2. Linker GPF in Clarion 4 + other GPF

3. Close a Clarion app from another Clarion app?

4. Send message to Novell clients from clarion app.

5. GPF GPF GPF GPF in 32bit C4b Application

6. Override clarion error messages in Multi-dll app

7. How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure

8. Drag and drop, Clarion to non-Clarion app

9. Convert app from clarion 4 to clarion 5.5

10. running Clarion for DOS app out of Clarion 5.5

11. Odd problem with run-time linking to a clarion dll from a non-clarion app

12. trouble in converting .app from clarion 4 to clarion 5.5